No more 24/7 tech support available at Comodo?!

I used a paid version of Comodo Internet Security Pro including Geek Buddy for years and had been very happy with it. For some months now there are serious problems and I also found that there is no more proper tech support. It takes ages until I get more than an automated message in the GeekBuddy Chat windows. I even submitted a ticket through my Comodo account online and got an automated email response, but since then (2 days ago) nothing. So much for your 24/7 tech live support. Obviously they have a huge mess in their system now for some reasons, which has eroded all the trust that I had in Comodo.

I am absolutely disgusted with the lack of responses and support. After my subscription expires I will no longer use Comodo and buy a product from another company instead. Congratulations, Comodo turned a happy customer into one who is no longer willing to take this bad services. :-TD :-TD :-TD :-TD

Update of today, showing tech support is not able to help:

Nobody at Comodo is providing satisfactory tech support at all (24/7 live tech support, what a bad joke; 99% customer satisfaction? I am definitely among the 1% totally dissatisfied).

Ticket submitted days ago - no response. Follow up emails sent - no response. Remote session on my laptop - problem not solved because it is with your license activator! Waiting for hours and days, but no solution. Look at this chat of today, even asking me to give them an International call (I am working currently in Bangladesh) to help them solve the issue!!!:

(02:44:46 PM) client: I have paid subscription for CIS Pro including Geek Buddy, but nobody seems to be able to activate the product even via remote session. They tried yesterday and failed and just left it as such. XXXXXXX[at]hotmail.com license: 46XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX0f
(02:53:14 PM) client: 9 minutes already and nothing but waiting
(03:02:35 PM) client: 18 minutes
(03:07:57 PM) client: 23 minutes and counting
(03:16:38 PM) client: 32 minutes
(03:20:40 PM) (after 36 minutes, finally an agent)Katherine: Welcome to COMODO GeekBuddy Live PC Support. I am Katherine. It looks like our COMODO GeekBuddy Free Diagnostic tool detected an issue with your computer which may be affecting its performance. I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:21:09 PM) client: I guess you dealt with it yesterday already
(03:23:22 PM) client: unless there is now an advanced technician available, I am not sure whether you can fix it today, even though your message says: "I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained. "
(03:24:01 PM) Katherine: May I please have your email address just to update our customer records?
(03:25:24 PM) client: you did not read my very first message on top of this very chat window?
(03:25:50 PM) client: (02:44:46 PM) client: I have paid subscription for CIS Pro including Geek Buddy, but nobody seems to be able to activate the product even via remote session. They tried yesterday and failed and just left it as such. XXXXXXX[at]hotmail.com license:
(03:27:14 PM) client: 46XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX0f
(03:27:50 PM) client: The License Activator plugin has been successfully deployed. Activating the new license… The new license could not be activated, due to an internal error.
(03:28:00 PM) Katherine: Yes. I remember you.
(03:28:06 PM) Katherine: Is there a way for you to call?
(03:28:26 PM) client: No, but you can call me in Bangladesh on my mobile phone
(03:29:28 PM) Katherine: I apologize. I was asking if you can call so we can try to connect you to our advanced technician.
(03:29:43 PM) client: I can give you my number and he can call me
(03:29:54 PM) Katherine: I can’t
(03:29:59 PM) client: why not
(03:30:21 PM) Katherine: I am on a call right now and I am not an advanced technician.
(03:30:38 PM) client: So give him my number and he can take it from there
(03:30:45 PM) Katherine: We can’t
(03:30:53 PM) Katherine: Unless you call
(03:31:03 PM) client: Why can I call, but you cannot?
(03:31:15 PM) Katherine: Again. I am on a call.
(03:31:22 PM) client: You expect me to pay international fees to get my problem fixed?
(03:31:41 PM) client: I asked you to give your advanced technician my number you can continue with your calls
(03:31:59 PM) client: Remember your message:Welcome to COMODO GeekBuddy Live PC Support. I am Katherine. It looks like our COMODO GeekBuddy Free Diagnostic tool detected an issue with your computer which may be affecting its performance. I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:32:05 PM) Katherine: I apologize. But it is because the license activator is not workinh
(03:32:19 PM) client: I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:32:37 PM) client: So, why is it that I have to call because your license activator is not working?
(03:33:30 PM) client: I pay for services, so your company shuld call me, if a n international call is required for you to definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:33:37 PM) Katherine: I understand.
(03:34:42 PM) client: ok, obviously Comodo is making promises it can not keep. Seems I should consider suing Comodo in the US for false or fraudulent promises
(03:35:07 PM) client: I guess that is the only way to get a real response from Comodo
(03:35:30 PM) Katherine: As I have mentioned yesterday. We are having technical errors.
(03:35:34 PM) client: maybe you should push this message up to your bosses and the marketing managers
(03:35:52 PM) client: your technical errors are your problem and not an excuse to not provide the promised services
(03:36:01 PM) client: I can definitely help fix these issues and assist you in keeping your PC safe, protected, and maintained.
(03:36:05 PM) Katherine: One of our areas is damaged due to weather.
(03:36:24 PM) client: U don’t get it, do you? This is not my problem.
(03:36:50 PM) Katherine: You can contact us again tomorrow.
(03:36:55 PM) client: you still have the responsibility to provide the services you promise to your paying customers when they buy your product

I then ended the session for obvious reasons.

ineu please do NOT double post it is against our forum policy it is considered spamming

Interesting that this is the only response I get from Comodo. I did post it in another forum because I was not sure whether anybody of Comodo would care if it is only in a new thread that I started and maybe I was right. Having sent emails to Comodo AND having posted very critical remarks here I STILL DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE from capable tech support and the problem continues even though I have paid for 24/7 tech support. You are further making my case about how bad Comodo is now responding (or rather ignoring) when paying customers request tech support. The only response I got so far is your complaint about me double posting (in an attempt to get the attention of COMODO!!). This is of course one way to deal with customers who complain about the lack of tech support, to consider them spammers.

Just as an FYI I do NOT work for comodo i am just a volunteer moderator

Sorry, my apologies for my misunderstanding of your position. Let us see whether Comodo (Alp Eren Kaplan or somebody) will respond at some stage. It is by now several days without responses by Comodo to emails, the ticket that I had submitted or my messages in the forum. No response whatsoever, despite me being a paying customer. Every day further underlines the problem I am pointing out. NO MORE 24/7 TECH SUPPORT AVAILABLE!

Hi

As per wasgij6 I do not work for Comodo.

I think it would be useful for you to post the ticket number you will have received from the Comodo ticketing system so that it can be easily located.

Garry

Thx Gary, the ticket was the following: [Comodo #NYN-290-21889] and I actually opened another ticket: [Comodo #GFA-894-83018, because there was no further response to my email regarding the first ticket.

But wouldn’t you already agree that it is a clear indication of how terrible Comodo’s “tech support” support has become that nobody who is indeed working for Comodo has been dealing with the ticket above, responding to my follow up emails on the ticket or my highly upset and critical posts here, despite their promises of 24/7 live tech support? Total silence for several days already and counting. I am still waiting to see whether Alp Eren Kaplan, Comodo Browsers & GeekBuddy Product Manager takes his/her job and posts seriously.

Hi Ineu,

I replied your other posts. Please review them.

Best regards,