No Firefox profiles in containment

V12.2.2.7036 (Firewall only) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

When starting Firefox in containment with command line option -P, -p or -ProfileManager to select a profile from the “Choose User Profile” window the profiles that were created using a uncontained instance of Firefox don’t show up in this “Choose User Profile” window. Only the “default” profile is listed in this window when Firefox runs contained.

When starting Firefox, again with command line option -P, -p or -ProfileManager, Sandboxed in Sandboxie then the “Choose User Profile” window does show all the profiles that were created by the unsandboxed instance of Firefox.

Why do these earlier created Firefox profiles not show up in the “Choose User Profile” window when Firefox is run in containment with command line option -P, -p or -ProfileManager?

To the mods…

Seemingly resetting the container solved the issue, I can now see all the profiles in the “Choose User Profile” window that were created by running an uncontained instance of Firefox.

So, as I can’t replicate this issue at this moment anymore you can delete this bug from the bug board.
If it may happen again I’ll create w new bug.

Thanks.