ps: I am French Comodo Forum

[attachment deleted by admin]

COMODO Internet Security 8.2.0.5005 and 8.2.0.5027
Default Settings
Firewall: Safe mode
Do Not Show Popup: Unchecked/disabled
[X] Create rule for safe application
Stealth Port: Alert for inccoming Connections

When utorrent or other program running e.g World of Tanks, no Alert for incoming Connection is shown,
program is allowed to revive incoming request and added to firewall rule automatically.

Tested on:
Windows 10 64 bit Real PC
Windows 7 64 bit Real PC
Windows 7 64 bit VirtualBox

COMODO Internet Security 8.2.0.4978
Default Settings
Firewall: Safe mode
Do Not Show Popup: Unchecked/disabled
[X] Create rule for safe application
Stealth Port: Alert for inccoming Connections

When utorrent or other program running e.g World of Tanks, Alert for incoming Connection is shown,
COMODO Firewall program show Alert for incoming Connection Which user have to allow or Deny

Tested on:
Windows 7 64 bit VirtualBox
Windows 10 64 bit Real PC

Alert incoming connections
You see a firewall alert every time there is a request for an incoming connection. The alert asks your permission on whether or not you wish the connection to proceed. This can be useful for applications such as Peer to Peer networking and Remote desktop applications that require port visibility in order to connect to your machine.

Can any confirm this bug?

I can confirm moving to Verified.

Thanks.

[at]ZorKas, I’m sorry but I do not understand. Please provide more details.

Thank you.

Hello qmarius
Here is the discussion link
https://forums.comodo.com/francais-french/fonctionnement-dun-programme-torrent-sans-autorisation-t115577.0.html
Requested function not working ?
Cordially
ZorKas
ps: Google translation

From what I can understand from translation its about this bug where comodo changed the way incoming connection requests do not get alerted under safe mode for trusted rated applications. Now it seems even with an ask rule, the firewall will not alert for the incoming connection and allow the request automatically. Merging topics.

Hi futuretech,
This action does not comply with the request
thank you for confirming
ZorKas

Please check with Comodo Internet Security V10.0.0.6071 Beta thanks.

It is by design that trusted applications will auto accept incoming connection requests when firewall is set to safe mode. It seems it was done to make it consistent with outgoing requests of trusted apps do not produce alert and thus are automatically allowed. This bug has been changed to a wish to bring back old behavior to alert on incoming connection requests for trusted apps when firewall is in safe mode and when no allow rule is defined for the application to allow such connection. Moving to wishes board.