Next Release of COMODO Internet Security [merged]

Why cannot people wait ???
Some dumbo thought it was smart to publish the download link >:(

if thats the new gui,…, hmmm… i like it… lets see if they make this new gui less buggy and less low on resources usage… hope so…

oh., and I told You so (that some had the new beta running)…

edit.: hope they dont remove the offline installer option…

I’ve tried it and it works quite well. There are some drastic changes on the main GUI, but the rest is pretty similar. Dunno what has changed and improved under the hood but it works a bit faster than CIS 8.x.

There used to be a horrendous grinding with older versions when opening Steam or Programs and Features panel. It still grinds HDD, but in a normal way. With CIS 8.x it felt (sounded) like it’ll tear my HDD apart…

I think download link is removed.I get 404 error.

Good ;D
It should never have been posted on a public forum anyway.

Yes… it is not even a beta release… and a leaker leaked this link to outside >:(

well, and I say amen to that who leaked the beta/alpha. otherwise we would be still waiting for some informations about cis 9, that was promised by buketB to the end of august but till now… nothing… as usual…

Some user(s) have likely been lucky guessing the download link. That’s how we assume it got leaked. The download is taken of the server. You will get a 404 warning when trying to download.

I personally don’t see anything constructive coming from this topic, as it is about a version that isn’t publicly released yet.

Topic locked.
If anyone has a constructive reason for this topic to be re-opened, please PM an active Moderator.

Thank you.

urls removed

Please do NOT post links to CIS installation files which are not suitable for wider audience.

One step further. Do not post links period to anything not officially released by Comodo.

As on the subject…is there any news about CIS 9?
Ok, I know…someone will run here writing “You’ll have it when is ready!!!” or something like that but…I mean…are you still working on it guys? Seems to be disappeared from the radar… :-\

Mod edit:
For all people wondering when we get to see a beta build of CIS v9 I quote the announcement by BuketB:

That is all we know until further notification.

what is the probable release date for the upcoming CIS 9 and what are the new security features that are going to be added to CIS 9 to make it more powerful and will the firewall in CIS 9 will have features like network intrusion detection and prevention and network exploit based and browser based exploit prevention and blocking enabled in it

When its ready.

Hi

Tell me, what is the situation now with the CIS9 ?

Thank you.

Comodo said CIS 9 is coming soon but i dont think so because whenever they will say CIS 9 beta is coming soon that means CIS 9 beta is far away. I did not see anyother forums where a user can not experess his or her feelings but here a user can not express anything whatever he or she wants to say Because you will get banned from the forums, is this the way comodo listen to their users. Rest of the things you people know as a user. I never ever recomand any product of comodo because they can not maintain the product timely. Cis 9 beta hope for 2017.

BuketB said this for new CIS 9… “With the first quarter of the year you will also meet with the new version of CIS ; CIS 9. We are very excited to share with you our new upcoming design!”
I think in mid of February - start of march we all meet with the new awesome CIS 9.

Shhh… you can’t ask this question in this forum. It’s a forbidden question :wink: