New yahoo mail not working with Dragon

Just logged into my yahoo mail account and got a notification saying I have to update browser otherwise
Yahoo will be switching me back to classic mail theme and look, not a huge problem but I thought I would bring it to your attention, also i think it is more likely Yahoo’s fault than Comodo.

Yahoo is probably checking user agent string which doesn’t recognize dragon, you can use a UA switcher chrome extension to check.

Thanks for your reply futuretech i will try now :slight_smile:

Tried your idea futuretech switched to Firefox profile and it worked fine many thanks once again :slight_smile:

What version of Dragon are you using? I am using 57.0.2987.93 and I am not getting that message.

EricJH i am using version 57.0.2987.93 as well weird

Do you have Javascript disabled? That may also give you the classic interface.

No i always keep my java updated with a program called JavaRa. but thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Hi COMJOHN,
Java and JavaScript are not related.
JavaScript can be disabled/enabled in the privacy section under content settings in Dragons advanced settings.
Configuring Settings for Images, Java Scripts and Web Content-Comodo Help

Kind regards.

My mistake captainsticks yes javascript is enabled in settings have attached screen grab plus all other settings on recommended in content settings

Dooes the problem still occur? If so could you think of an extension that might interfere?

It could well be an extension, will enable then disable one at a time but like i posted earlier chrome UA spoofer that was recommended by futuretech works perfectly ,but thanks for the reply.

Just a update with that yahoo mail error i was getting since updating to new version of Comodo Dragon all seems fine
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: