New version for Firefox

On October 27th it was said a new version supporting FF will come in a week. Can anyone tell me if this new version has been released? :cry:

Hi,

There is no update, as of yet, for FireFox 2 support (earlier versions are already supported). It will be announced on the forums when it is available, so check back frequently.

Mike

I am hoping that VE will support FF 2.0 soon as well, I really liked VE but can’t use it again until it supports FF 2.

Hi,

We had some unplanned delays. It is looking like it will be mid next week before we can get VE for FF 2.0.

Hope to get you all want you want very soon.

Thanks
Shane.

That sounds good. :slight_smile:

As opposed to your planned ones?

LOL

Ewen :slight_smile:

Well I would like to comment on the term “Planned Delays”<as a matter of fact, I have them and my wife calls it “procrastination”. ;D I pretend I don’t know what she means. :slight_smile:

Shifter :stuck_out_tongue:

Note: This is not directed at the comodo team, myself only. :wink:

procrastination
Maybe your wife could use any of these quotes…? ;D
:THNK

Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don't count.
The truth is that we live out our lives putting off all that can be put off; perhaps we all know deep down that we are immortal and that sooner or later all men will do and know all things
He who hesitates is probably right.
A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

For your knowledge… :wink:
(:NRD)
procrastination
The act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off to a future time; delay; dilatoriness.

Procrastination is the thief of time.

VE 2.4 is here!! FF2 support added!