New PC, new issues - CIS causes OS to hang after boot. Anyone else?

So After almost a decade of using CIS on my old Xeon CPU, I recently switched to AMD Ryzen 9 3900x.
Did a fresh install of latest windows and installed CIS. Rebooted.
The PC boots fine. I login. And then the issues start: Startup apps simply wont load, opening apps doesn’t work, and this goes on for about 10-15 mins, aftwe which apps start working and startup apps load. Not every time, but more often than not.
At first I didn’t know what it was, did a fresh reinstall. Then I realized it started happening after installing CIS. And after removing CIS, it stopped happening. This is a brand new system (working fully), on a fresh win install, so it’s definately a CIS issue.
Anyone else had a similar issue and why tips on how to fix it?

I really don’t want to have to swich AV/FW after all this time…
Thanks

Hi Maven - if you’re installing the latest official release 12.1.0.6914 I would suggest bearing with it for the moment. There are known issues with that version and there is a new updated version due for release quite soon

Okay… but what do you suggest I do until this is fixed? Is there a CIS version that works?

The Beta version: Comodo Forum should fix those problems, but I’d give it a few days to see what is released in the meantime

If you don’t mind, you can still install the really stable Verson 6882:
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-2019-v12106914-released-t124993.0.html;msg894269#msg894269
I installed verse 6950 a few times but always got errors and went back to 6882 and wait for the new version mentioned by @Ploget.

Hello Maven,

Could you please check this issue with latest CIS v12.2.2.7036 and kindly share your feedback.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD