New Ideas for Comodo Dragon

I’d like the ability to add 3rd party site blocklists along the lines of the now dormant Haute Secure.

http://hautesecure.com/blocklists.aspx

Dragon is compatible with 64-bit editions of Windows. However, it isn’t a native 64-bit application at this time. Remember 32-bit apps will work in 64-bit Operating Systems, but 64-bit apps will not work in 32-bit Operating Systems.

I wish you would add configurations settings like in Firefox so the user could make their on personal settings. I like CD but there is one thing that keeps me from making it my default browser and that is the speed. There is not another browser that will stay with Firefox as far speed when then the pipeline settings are activated and configured. Not even Opera’s 10.1 browser with it’s Turbo Boost.
Also other settings to block referers, etc would be a plus for CD.

APACHE

[attachment deleted by admin]

How about an integration of third-part download managers?

Such as?

Such as Download Master or Free Download Manager, for example…

No comments… Not interesting? Not possible? :-\

BankID looks to be nothing more than a Client Certificate. (Although, I can’t tell) Nothing needs to be built into the browser. Support for BankID would have to come from BankID. They need to ensure their product works with Chrome. I can tell you this, we at Comodo have a similar product called “Comodo Two Factor”. We didn’t have support for Chrome in our early version of this product, but now we do.

Yeah, it sure is. Neat browser I guess – all though I was never really into the Google style interface and the lack of options. But it is the beta, I’m sure more options, add-ons, and etc will eventually be part of it.

It certainly won’t be my main browser, all though I will use it time to time and post any bugs I find.

I want to be able to make settings per domain. On some websites I like to block cookies on others I don’t. Same thing with ads, javascript or flash.

These settings are present in Chromium 5. :wink: Dragon should have them before the end of the year.

an adblocker like the one firefox has and also a feature to auto do the clear browser settings options upon exiting CD browser?

Firefox presently doesn’t have an Adblocker built into it. AdBlockPlus is only available as an Add-On/Extension, which in the near future Dragon will have too. Just need to wait on the ABP people and the Chromium community to implement this.

Why clear browser settings on exit? Why not just use incognito mode of Dragon/Chrome?

No reason, but see ChromePlus features.

Maybe it was already said before…anyway.
Make CD compatible with Ff addons. The main strength of FF are addons. Many keep FF only because of its addons which provide every possible and impossible functionality.

Another useful feature of FF (which may make CD more valuable unless this is already implemented) is ability to keep multiple profiles with different settings/bookmarks/addons on one user account:

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -no-remote -p profilename
Maybe it was already said before....anyway. Make CD compatible with Ff addons. The main strength of FF are addons. Many keep FF only because of its addons which provide every possible and impossible functionality.

Another useful feature of FF (which may make CD more valuable unless this is already implemented) is ability to keep multiple profiles with different settings/bookmarks/addons on one user account:

+1

It’s pointless to do this. There’s so many technological road blocks that it’s impractical to do considering each browser interfaces differently.(Firefox & Dragon)

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -no-remote -p profilename

How many people actually use this functionality? It seems kind of pointless for the most part. Only real use I could see is having multiple users on the same OS Login. (IE for children or grandparents)

Regarding add-ons, I think Comodo should develop their own (making CD more secure) but also allow the community to create their own.

:slight_smile:

Hey, how 'bout this; everyone who wants to use FF…use FF. :o Why does everyone want to make every browser FF? Dragon is based on Chromium, not Mozilla. Mozilla has made FF into a bloated resource hog and now they (users) seem to wanna do it to all of the other browsers. 88) I know this sounds crazy but bear with me: How about let’s make Dragon…different! :smiley:

It looks like ATM it is possible to achieve this using shortcuts

"C:\Program Files\COMODO\Dragon\dragon.exe"  -user-data-dir="%userprofile%\user1"

Alternate profile folder is created automatically if the user has the necessary rights.