New feature request: Add path information to popup[2232]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
In the popup some basic information is shown about the program that’s requesting access (see attachment). This basic information consists of Application (in this case Music.UI.exe), the remote address that the program is asking access to and the protocol. This basic information is sometimes not enough to base a decision on to grant or deny access. E.g. I don’t know the program Music.UI.exe and I don’t recognize the external address.
My workflow is that I have to click on the program name to find out what the program is (Windows sometimes gives a decent description about the program’s function) and where it is installed. This helps me decide to grant or deny access. This means extra clicks which could be reduced by showing the name of the directory on the pop-up.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I would like to see that the basic information is extended with the path of the program (where is it installed), (if possible) a description of the program and (also if possible) the whois of the external address (so one Must have and two Nice to haves)

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Saves time, gives the user better information to base a decision on. Also, as a side benefit, it would show mallware that would disguise itself as the exe WINWORD.EXE but launches from T:/Mallware!

4. Any other information:

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.