New Endpoint Security Manager Release (V3.5)

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 3.5 version is available now.

This is the last feature release on ESM side. We will keep supporting the product with fixes and necessary improvements. (Our “Advanced Endpoint Protection” solution would be addressed over “IT and Security Manager” side in the long term to leverage more flexible and scalable architecture. Please visit Endpoint Detection and Response, Free - What is EDR Security? for more details)

New features:
• Up to 10,000 endpoint support from single console
• Ability to configure the log collection rules for bandwidth optimization

Improvements:
• Ability to apply admin ratings to even unmanaged computers (running with locally configured policy)
• Extended Windows 10 support
• Extended MAC OSX support (including El Capitan)
• Better device group representation and drag&drop kind of group assignment ability
• Ability to send enrollment instructions via email to multiple recipients
• Improved data control over MAC endpoints
• Ability to control auto-upgrade of agents after server upgrade
• Ability to control auto enrollment of new endpoints
• Auto purging of the file information on endpoints
• More usability improvements and bug fixes…

New customers will get the installation link together with their license email. Existing customers who want to upgrade to the latest release, could download the new version from below link.

http://download.comodo.com/cesm/download/setups/CESM_Setup_3_Full.exe

Best regards,
Ilker

Thanks Ilkers, I’ll download an install this build, but try to transfer my machines over to IT and Security Manager soon as I need the closer control of the endpoints (eg endpoint firewalls) that the new environment provides.

I noticed that in the topic title now the word Management is used instead of Manager. Does it reflect a name change?

Also moved and stickied.

no, typo on post.

Why is 3.5 not showing up as an Available Package when I check: Preferences → Packages → Available Packages tab → Check for updates

??

-J