New! Comodo’s PC Protection Warranty Plan

Hey Guys and Gals !

I would like to share with you about a new promo and give you sneak preview about this new promotion we are about to release on social media as well.

If you are using any free version of Comodo Software , this is a valuable opportunity:

We are so confident in our software that we understand that you need a complete solution for your PC. So Comodo is offering a PC Protection Warranty Plan - 1 year service valid for 3 PC’s, only $14.99/year!
If your PC gets infected by a virus after properly installing and registering Comodo Internet Security, and we can’t restore it to its original state, we’ll cover the repair costs for up to $500. Repairs are will be provided by Comodo’s certified online technicians.

Here is the link you can easily access this VIRUS-FREE Warranty opportuntiy:

https://secure.comodo.com/home/purchase.php?pid=77&afl=6687

For your attention ! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Buket

3 PC - 1 year = 14,99$
It sounds great :-TU

So if I understand this correctly, this is new a new service that you have to actually buy whereas before it was included in the paid version? Or did I completely misunderstand?

Yes, exactly ! :-TU

That s why I wanted to share it with you;

Regards
Buket

Hi Sanya,

So this is a new promotion for current Pro version. I wanted to send the post for our free users to evaluate. As it is very advantegous :-TU

Kind Regards
Buket

These services already come with the Pro version. Why would anyone want to pay extra for something they already paid for?

We are selling the Virus-Free Warranty that comes with Pro, so any Free user who wants Virus-Free Guarantee in addition to their CIS Premium can now do so for $14.99/year. Those who already have paid for CIS Pro already have the Warranty.
Thanks!
Lori

Hi Cassette,

No extra pay, virus free warranty in addition to Your Premium Package for $14,99/year, awesome :-TU You will have your 20$ in your pocket.

Kind Regards
Buket

I think the confusing part was that it said pro in your text, sounded like pro was a requirement for this and that premium isn’t eligible?

Hi Sanya,

You are right, I ve modified the text. Having the premium version and getting virus free warranty plan you will have your Pro version actually only for $14,99/year, nice offer.

Kind Regards
Buket

Yep indeed a very good offer. Comodo deserve proper advertising because it’s all about real security not a false sense of security. If I want to put my money on something I choose protection over detection. So well done Comodo :-TU

Thank you RealNature!

Buket

Is this a limited time offer? I’m interested, but I want to wait and see whether the next release is worth the money.

Hello Netguy,

Yes, unfortunately it is a limited time offer.

For your information

Kind Regards
Buket