New CIS 2024 is coming!

1 Like

ah…I see…you put “containment” in “Firewall”…
you are right it will…

Lets create a wish list where we can start adding these wishlists and make sure @ozer.metin knows all this pls…

2 Likes

No, it shows up as a direct reply to my post. I even got a notification for it. It was a reply to me. I also wasn’t picking a fight. I asked to not be bothered with irrelevant points. That’s proactively avoiding a fight. I replied to a post that was talking about the theme of version 5 and I said I also liked it. I don’t care what the discussion “at the time” was. This thread is about the new version and the theme is still relevant even a very long two days later.

yes I have carried some of the requests already here : Feature Requests For CIS | Comodo

Please add new ones and also vote for existing requests.

6 Likes

Will there be a 32 bit version?

I see now that his post was in direct reply to your post. I am getting to see the logic of the lay out of the new forum. I missed that before. Sorry for my learning curve here.

His post was off topic if you were discussing the UI. However you described your liking for v5.x in generic terms making it in the context not possible to know what you are referring to. The posts before your post were talking about various aspects of the upcoming CIS 2014, the topic went all over the place, making it impossible to know what you were discussing.

Since you were speaking about CIS v5 in generic terms people may unfortunately take that anywhere. :scream:

Next time in meandering topics like this state clearly what aspect you’re discussing. That way people will clearly know what your point is and will prevent most of the possible off topic comments.

u guys are getting a little crazy with the new forum… :slight_smile: lets have some wisky and wait for cis 2024 as its already right in front of the door…

Maybe but future is 64bit (or 128 or higher bit) so consider installing 64bit OS unless you have some antique software which doesn’t work in 64 bit OS, if you are Windows user then same license should work when installing 64bit Windows.

I guess the new GUI will take getting used too

Fair enough. I don’t think that it was not possible to know what I was talking about when you look at the post I was directly replying to, but it’s not necessarily obvious due to how the forum works which I would describe as “wonky”. A bit “off topic”, but I don’t really like the new forum, myself. I think it has its place, but just not for this. It seems more appropriate for an “active discussion” community rather than to learn about and report on issues of various software.

Very happy about the new release. Best looking UI since version 5 in my opinion. Please make available a stand alone offline installer option.

Will there be a beta version before the summer or will it be the final version?

1 Like

Yeah will a beta be available ? What about Star Group is that still active ?

updates promote companies and products;
comodo internet security is safe, updates is important…

Why do you keep posting that? They are working on it and posting that over and over again for months on end isn’t going to make it go any faster. Give it a rest.

1 Like

i guess liosant is a bot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I repeat the question, please answer.

Will there be a beta version before the summer or will it be the final version?

Guys, Please: R-E-L-A-X.

5 Likes

Make your request here:

Version Beta