Needs a Fully Working IE Tab (Extension)

I like Dragon, but I only want to use one browser - not switch about because webpages don’t display properly. For me, the lack of a fully working IE Tab extension makes Dragon unusable.

Only Internet Explorer and Firefox (with the IE Tab … addon) seem to work with the Microsoft Updates page “http://update.microsoft.com/” - which I use as my benchmark test.

I cannot find a Chrome extension (or another browser, in IE mode) that works with this page. Instead of the “Welcome to Microsoft Update” page, they all give the the error response message page :-

Thank you for your interest in obtaining updates from our site.
To use this site, you must be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or later.

It seems that some Web Page designers (even those working for banks) must only test their pages using Internet Explorer (I cannot use the latest versions - as I’m on Windows XP with IE8).

The outcome of all this is that I won’t use Dragon until it works with the Microsoft Updates page.

It seems to me that there will always be web pages which only work with IE. If Chrome IE Tab extensions fully worked then that would be OK - but I think Comodo are missing a big opportunity.

If Comodo inbuilt a fully working IE Tab function into Dragon, it would have a great advantage over other browsers - and many more people would be tempted to use it.