MULTI-LANGUAGE Version (CSC only)

Have anywhere a german language for the CSC 3

I would like to take the initiative to translate CSC in swedish. Tell me how/where to start.

Regards,
Valentin

Hello,

I’ve updated the English resource file for CSC. If you want to kelp us, you can translate the strings in the RC in Swedish and send us the result. I’ve also attached the file to this post.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

The file is attached to the post. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for you fast reply. I will begin and I will do my best.

I have Visual Studio 2010 (Ultimate) installed and it’s asking me with what I should open it with… Visual Basic ,C#,C++,F#,Web and some more… Look at the pic that is attached. Thanks

Regards,
Valentin

Hello,
No need for Visual Studio. You can open the file with any text editor.

I am using notepad++. When I translate do I do I replace the English text with translated text or do I write the translated text next to the English text?

Thanks,
Valentin

Hello,

Replace please.

Thanks!

I am on it. I hope i will be finished tomorrow or so

Regards,
Valentin

Estonian language update

Thank you. This will appear soon in a minor update of CSC 3.0.

I already told you this but there are many strings that are not working or don’t have corresponding strings etc. (look at the attached pictures). Can I translate them as well?

Hi!

I installed COMODO System Cleaner 3.0.167886.37 Final - Russian version of localization and there was localized approximately 60% of the strings :frowning:

I took the Russian localized file “GUILANG.dll” and I translated into Russian language all untranslated strings. Thus, the overall percentage of translation ~90% :-TU

But there are still untranslated strings, shown on the screenshot in a previous post by Marek88 - these strings simply don’t exists in a resource file! ???

I’ve also attached my modified russian file “GUILANG.dll” to this post and in the archive there is a patch for the original russian file “GUILANG.dll” (made in Restorator for myself).

Estonian language update

the swedish translation will come tomorrow or in 2 days

Regards,
Valentin

Hi all,

I’d like to improve the Italian translation. Could I have the last Italian language file for edit it?

Thanks!!!

Hello at all Italian language update , thanks Kind regards

Italian translation update

• attached GUILANG_ITA.rc

regards

Here is the swedish translation. Big Big Big thanks to JoWa for his help.

Updated Hungarian translation.

Updated guilang.hungarian.