Malicious Item Submission Incentive

I know one of Comodo’s greatest strengths comes from it’s users and dedicated staff; as it should be. I am not sure if this idea is very plausible or worthy but hey I’ll give it a go you just never know… So alot of file samples are sent in to Comodo to be analyzed and then dealt with accordingly. I was wondering if there was a way to reward/recognize active users who mass produce (as in they find nasty stuff and submit it to you guys) malicious items? Though I know most people don’t have an issue sending things for review, I could see a spike in file submissions if there were some little nice trinket at the end of the line.

I am not really sure what you could offer but cool things like CIS Pro, a shirt or mug, or heck even a fancy dancy forum title could be cool. I’m sure there probably needs to be alot more thought with checks and balances in place but I thought I’d spit the idea out there.

Budda.

id love a comodo mug

you mean like this ;D

http://www.zazzle.com/cr/design/pt-mug?clone=true&dz=88056522-28b5-4a89-9e6d-413a840983ff&pending=true&view=outside

• nice idea indeed :wink:

The only reward there is in the current situation is to become part of the malware research group I guess.

The reward is you have a free full version of the product.