Make unknown sandboxed files unable to "phone home" [M2160]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
  1. What you wanted to happen or see:
    Unknown files that are auto-sandboxed are unable to connect to internet. Blocked silently until deemed safe, or possibly get permission from the user.

2. Why you think it is desirable:
    If a malware connects to it´s command/control server, it will send out information about my system. And possibly download more malware.

3. Any other information, screenshots etc:

Cheers

/W

That may be a great security feature as a substitute to the firewall :-TU

I am IN i.e YES

But…

I would like it to work the following way —

Trusted Programs — Allow Connections
Unknown Programs - Allowed by Users i.e “Dont Isolate Again” ---- Allow Connections
Unknown Programs - Running in Sandbox - Block Connections

And offcoz “Option” should be there i.e —
Unknown Programs Connections (Programs Running in Sandbox) — Allow/Block/Ask in Drop Down Menu.

Yes, good options.

/W

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

And, when “Block” selected, there should be an alert like autosandbox alert with an option (Not Recommended “Allow”) on the alert.

To simplify my above points -

I mean, connections should be blocked for “Only programs running in the sandbox” i.e programs running outside sandbox, trusted/user trusted, connections should not be blocked.

Options should be there.
And, if “Block” option is selected, it shouldn’t be a silent block i.e no notification. User should get a notification, could be an alert like autosandbox alert with (program name) connections blocked & option allow connections.

Does the current network control in recent CCAV versions satisfy this wish?