Main Service For CrashPlan Cannot AutoStart Or Connect To Server [M1254]

I added Custom Ruleset to the first post. As to the language of the logs, I believe the devs will be able to translate that fine. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Thanks.

Here’s the thing. I’m not see in the logs that indicate a conflict with Crashplan.

Thank you. I have updated this information in the tracker.

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Rarely on the forum. Haven’t seen the last message. And with the latest version of CF, the behavior of CP the same. This time not delete CF to check without CF. Installed on a real computer.

This CD I used on a virtual machine. And I use this CD on a real PC with updates. Image cd Win XP Pro SP3 RU - 30 day trial. https://yadi.sk/d/tuRZ9Dzpi24nD SHA1 :DD816497873EAE51563942B9F54AB03AFAB7D132
Password:6e64r7563y6wt$%$%*())iuyu

I’ve updated tracker data.
Thank you.

I forgot that the Windows disk has no trial period. I rarely install the operating system, I use the backup.

Should be fixed with version <10.0.0.5144>.

Thank you.