Main CIS gui to show more infos about sandboxed and blocked files

1. What actually happened or you saw:
I see that we need a little more polishment on cis 10 gui for informative porpouse.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I would like to see sandboxed and blocked number of files on main gui.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
This will improve usability and makes things more practival and intuitive for everyone.

4. Any other information:
See the mock picture ive made as an ilustration of this wish.

https://image.ibb.co/kxLtiv/cisidea.jpg

Just switch to advanced view!

vitim,

+1

It would be good if basic view show number of sandboxed & blocked files…

and thats why i made this wish request.

users need to switch between basic and advanced view just to see how much files are sandboxed or blocked or if any. showing the number on the basic view will make things simpler.

I agree…

And I wish…Manage Protection in Basic View remain on the selected view i.e when you click Manage Protection, it shows Modules with enabled/disabled slider…it is better view than green box with all systems are active & running :wink:

No they don’t. If you want this kind of information then use advanced view. If you want a simple interface then use basic view.

Basic view is lot less cluttered than Advanced view…
And it definitely would be better checking blocked & sandboxed files & clicking those big boxes in basic view…

i guess you missed the point of this wish request…

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.