MacBook Full Scan Stopping after 28-33 seconds

Hello,

We use the full suite of Xcitium products end point to AV for our company. Most are windows users and have little to no issues. During this last MacBook configuration, the AV full scan and also quick scan stops around 30 seconds. It wont close or terminate. I have tried to exclude the files/folders it gets stuck on then another one pops up. The exclusion list will not save and has to be entered in each time.

1st place it stops is system/library/Accessability/BundlesBase/com.apple.terminal.axbundle/versions/a/resources/accessability.loctable.
When I add to exclusions it goes past that one and then moves on to another one but this one is applications/imovie, then i remove that and pops up to another file.

I would figure after this much time and a brand name change, these things wouldnt be happening. It is a pain to have to exclude these files one at a time and then have to re-add these in the exclusions everytime. I was up to 7 scan windows open. Restarted the MacBook and had to start all over. Some assistance would be helpful, this is a fresh install of Xcitium and the application is up-to-date as well as the OS on the Mac Sonoma 14.2

Hi MFreeman,

Thank you for reporting.
May i know your Xcitium version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hello,

Sorry about not responding, I totally forgot about this and now we have another user reporting the same issue I was back in December. SO far it is 2 MacBook devices, this also happens on full and quick scans.

Xcitium version is 2.4.4.966

Hi MFreeman,

Thank you for reporting.
We will check with the team and update you.

Tahnks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hello,

Wanted to check to see if we had any sort of update on this issue?

Hello,

It has been almost a full month since the last response. Please provide an update.

I was able to get this resolved through support. I dont think someone should have to wait for over 2 months with no response and this is not the 1st time I have had to wait for a response on issues.

For those who are experiencing this issue in the future, make sure you go into your dashboard, open your device having the issue, click on Install macOS Packages then click on Install.

Once its updated to the most recent version, try to scan again and that should fix the issue.

Please close this issue.