Mac OS X CEMS Offline Agent - Install and Uninstall of Agent BUG

1. A description of the error
    The first time I installed the offline agent in my iMac, the ESM Server recognized my Mac and could play with it remotely from my Windows Server (ESM Server). I uninstalled it for some security adjustments testing purposes, and now that I reinstalled the offline agent in my iMac, the ESM Server cannot recognize it (doesn’t find it) even when the file sharing its working ok.

2. OS version of ESM server and Endpoints
    ESM Server: Windows 7 Professional
    Endpoint: Mac OS X 10.6.8

3. FULL ESM and Agent version e.g.'ESM 3.0.51109.1’.
    ESM Version: 3.0.51212.1
    Agent Version: for Mac OS (dont have the version)

4. Licensing information (license type, number of endpoints, special conditions)
    License: Beta
    Endpoints: 0 (10 available)
    Special Conditions: none

5. Network layout if applicable i.e. IP addressing, server and agent location (single VLAN, Inter-VLAN connectivity, real/private/mixed network environment)
    Single LAN

6. Precise and clear steps of the bug reproduction
    STEP 1. Click on file MacAgentSetup.dmg > Click on CESM Agent Installer.app file > Accept Agreement > Type in the server host > Install and Reboot.
    STEP 2. Click on file MacAgentSetup.dmg > Click on Uninstall CESM Agent.app file > Uninstall and Reboot.
    STEP 3. Click on file MacAgentSetup.dmg > Click on CESM Agent Installer.app file > Accept Agreement > Type in the server host > Install and Reboot.

You can see the CESM process running after uninstalling and reinstalling (see image below), but still ESM Server doesnt add the machine to the endpoint’s list as it did the first time.

1. Special conditions i.e. other AV/security software, firewall settings etc.
    For testing purposes, ALL security software (including firewall) are disabled.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello w-e-v,

Thank you for your effort but it seems that our resourceful developers have already fixed this issue in the current version of Mac Agent.

Please, send us more bugs!

Best regards,

Denis Mikhaylenko

Can I have the fixed offline agent for MAC so I can keep working and looking for bugs, please?
So far I cannot keep testing because of the bug I reported, the ESM server its not detecting my Mac so I cannot continue testing.

How can I get the “current version” you mention?
The one I have, I downloaded from the link provided within the ESM console.

Hi w-e-v,

Did you get the new OSX agent?

Regards,
Michel.

Yes, thank you. I received it today.
Its working wonderful.

Thanks a lot. :-TU