Lousiest Antispyware of 2007

http://www.anti-malware-test.com/?q=taxonomy/term/16

It was this site you promoted, right?

Again, nothing against YOU.

Really not. But please make sure to rely on reliable sites in the future.

Is this ok?

Look, I believe that every people have the right to believe what they want, & if you dont believe it, it is your opinion , not the opinion of everyone else. Kindly Remeber that, Stop speaking for everyone else.
If you dont want to believe, that is your opinion. Remember that human beings as a whole are not perfect & we do make mistakes like the one saying that I said that Avira is capable of 30% detection.?/
I never said that remember that. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. Kindly respect my opinion also pls. You really should stop being so close minded.

hellooooo, let’s move this debate to “the drunken song” topic. let Ragwing, new forum moderator (:CLP) (congrats) move it. (where’s Aladinonl when we need the debate expert ;D ).
from my personal experence, maybe Spyware Doctor? it’s bloated and didn’t catch anything but cookies (or maybe my comp was clean)

The lousy ol’ REBOL agrees, again. (Which could be a thing heard of seldomly)

Spyware Doctor, courtesy of PC Fools, ermmm, PC Tools, is

really:::

quote ganda: Bloated and didn’t catch anything but cookies (or maybe my comp was clean)

Now, ganda… Honestly, it didn’t even catch a cookie on mine.

Maybe, there’s something wrong with my installation?

:slight_smile:

I agree, this discussion should be made public now by being moved over to the totally senseless “drunken song” topic.

hey ganda, maybe your comp was clean because of avira, even if using the free version?
shame on you!
lol

Now we all face the new enemy: The enemy of “layered defense” defending men?

EIN PROSIT. ES MÖGE NÜTZEN. IT SHALL BE HEALTHY.

whatever…

have another ■■■■ with me?

:slight_smile:

I agree with MorphOS REBOL :slight_smile:

Windows Defender is not the same ( anymore ) as Giant Anti Spyware. I my opinion Microsoft ■■■■■■ it up completely :frowning: and it shouldn’t be on any computer as a first line of anti spyware defence :-\

Spybot S&D can’t be the the lousiest anti spyware in my opinion. It offers a better real time protection than Windows Defender, and it has a great set of tools for novice users :slight_smile:

So my vote goes to Windows Defender :wink:

Greetz, Red.

EIN PROSIT. ES MÖGE NÜTZEN. IT SHALL BE HEALTHY. what that means? ;D

Now, ganda… Honestly, it didn’t even catch a cookie on mine.
??? that’s weird. then what it did?

anyway i’ve been using Spyware terminator & CBOClean. so far so good :■■■■ :■■■■ to all

@ganda

where's Aladinonl when we need the debate expert
hruuhh, quite some time cant come to Comodo forums regularly coz now its time for me to mug. come back just to check got any news abt CAVS.

Ultragunner?

Errm…no friend. Not as easy. No word playing please. A man’s word is a man’s worth. (women not being excluded here)

Quote: Look, I believe that every people have the right to believe what they want, & if you dont believe it, it is your opinion , not the opinion of everyone else.

So you believe that believing is the great right of mankind and not believing is restricted to opinons?
(Almost sounds like some dogma of …tology to me…well…)

Quote: Kindly Remeber that, Stop speaking for everyone else.

Remembering is a very personal thing. If I want to remember, I will, if not, well, then I will try to forget. And, oh, thanks, I wasn’t aware (and never intended) to have spoken for EVERYONE ELSE. I guess I spoke for myself, and then maybe for some few others here. I never pretended anything else, like you pretended. Just to make this clear.

Quote: If you dont want to believe, that is your opinion.

Thank you, but again, sounds like a tolerant form of religion.

Quote: Remember that human beings as a whole are not perfect & we do make mistakes like the one saying that I said that Avira is capable of 30% detection.?/

Well, maybe some are better, some are worse, that’s correct. But then, why do you say I was the one who was wrong? Your words are elastique. Well, enough, at least it was you, not me, who promoted a site that says 33 percent detection rate for Avira. Belief is belief, of course. But software testing should NEVER be comparable to esoteric / brainwashing techniques treachery. Period.

Quote: I never said that remember that.

No, but the site you therefore promoted said it.
Isn’t that like saying: Look, I knew he wanted to kill her, so I told him to do it and gave him my weapon. (=tongue). Now, not guilty?

Quote: Everyone here is entitled to their opinion.

Sounds beautiful, but I wouldn’t, just for instance, allow a racist murderer or a virgin killer to have his/her opinion here. Agreed?

Quote: Kindly respect my opinion also pls.

I never said I didn’t respect your opinion. But you should make it always clear that it’s just an opinion (just a hint) and that your opinion is based on personal experience with the things you promote, not just: hear people: the newest thing!

Quote: You really should stop being so close minded.

If this is true (i.e. me being close minded) - by the way, thanks a lot for that nice word - well, then I fear, I will stay as “CLOSE MINDED”, as you said (oh, of course you will say that you didn’t say it), until my very end.

there’s enough brainwashing goin on. there’s no need for you to help. sorry.

Ok guys, time out! If you’re going to constantly bitch at each other, take it somewhere else please.

These topics are becoming a bit tiresome and are nothing more than a slanging match. If you wish to discuss the merits or otherwise of a give product, do so in a seemly manner, without slagging off products or each other. OK?

Thanks

No problem on my side, so long. Sorry if having tried to point out some things more in a direct way rather than licking the usual sugar mountain. Hopefully won’t happen again. I try to promise it.
Maybe ultragunner is also happy with your timely intervention and also willing to follow the invisible, holy rules of this great community.
Now, we’ve really been a bit too naughty, methinks. If reading through all my mean answers to HIS postings.

Thanks friend, for showing us the light :slight_smile:
Yes, seems we really needed it.
In case you shouldn’t know yet, every good man (maybe woman too, ermmm) sometimes needs a lil kick in the ■■■ to rethink his subsconciously homegrown verbal habits.

Cheers and thanks for pacifism instructions, Toggie

:■■■■

Nobleman, you should’ve been born Bavarian!

I say ST (only because of their former ties with adware [ST is legit now but im paranoid like that :confused: ] )

Besides that windows defender. I mean come on, terrible blocking and removal, and it cant detect the biggest spyware; WINDOWS GENUINE ADVANTAGE :wink: