Lost Drive - Help

bom dia, apos intalar iniciei o processo de colocar senha em uma das minhas particóes de meu hd ( unidade D:), apos iniciar verifiquei que iria demorar muito e cliquei em cancelar. Iniciou o processo de cancelamento e minha bateria do notbook descarregou. ao iniciar novamente veriifquei que nao consigo acessar mais a unidade D: , e mesmo pelo Comodo nao é possivel pois ele nem reconhece a unidade, e meus arquivos estao tudo lá dentro. a unica mensagem que aparece para mim é deseja formatar! mas eu nao posso formatar pois tem coisas importante minhas, entao peço ajuda de voces pelo amaor de deus.
obrigado.

good day, started after installing the process of putting in a password of my partitions on my hd (drive D:), noted that it would start after long and clicked cancel. Began the process of cancellation and my battery of notbook downloaded. to start again veriifquei that most can not access the D: drive, and even by Comodo is not possible because it does not recognize the drive and my files are all there. the only message that appears to me is want to format! But I can not format because it has my important things, then I ask you to help by amaor of god.
thanks

good day, started after installing the process of putting in a password of my partitions on my hd (drive D:), noted that it would start after long and clicked cancel. Began the process of cancellation and my battery of notbook downloaded. to start again veriifquei that most can not access the D: drive, and even by Comodo is not possible because it does not recognize the drive and my files are all there. the only message that appears to me is want to format! But I can not format because it has my important things, then I ask you to help by amaor of god.
thanks

Hello

Please Do Not Double Post, According to Forum Policy

You may try this https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_disk_encryption/how_to_upgrade_from_cde_10043_beta_to_124658_beta-t26743.0.html

As so Far I See It, I believe there is currently no solution YET

Jacob