Looking for more information about a malware verdict

I am looking for more information that I can forward to my hosting provider about the verdict here: Valkyrie Verdict

This IP is a load balancer that has several environments behind it, and it is shared by many other customers. I have had to move my client off of this hosting because there were false positive malware and phishing reports plaguing it since it launched, clean and brand new, in April 2022. It is of course possible that another site on that load balancer did have malware on it, but the report at the link above doesn’t include much to go off.

When I follow the link to the “communicating files” hash it shows the first submission as 2022-04-05, just days after the site soft-launched but almost 2 weeks before we redirected the old domain to the site. Having never run into a situation like this before, we didn’t catch it and it’s been a struggle ever since, and has put a strain on our relationship with our client.

Anyways, TL;DR is there a way to get more information about a verdict, such as associated domain names or the like, to forward to my hosting provider so they can fix it?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing this. We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Hello,

Your submission has been processed. You can view the updated results on
https://verdict.valkyrie.comodo.com .

Please note that we have no control over third party platforms like
VirusTotal, so we can’t say when or if they will update the verdict.

Kind Regrads,
Erik M.