LoginPro Beta 0.0.0.166 is now available for beta testing at
Download link: https://download.comodo.com/loginpro/ComodoLoginProSetup.exe
Beta testing version should not be run on production system and may contain some defects and/or incomplete features.
LoginPro is a remote control application tailored to allow remote access to your own PC via a central web site, loginpro.com.
- Signed in element is properly aligned now in Tray App.
- Connection was not closed after closing appropriate tab in HTML5.
- Tunnel establishing notification is fixed for HTML5.
- Nonexistent connection in TrayApp connection list appeared sometimes.
- When changing resolution on Remote PC to smaller left some parts of the screen not redrawn in HTML5 mode.
- FriendlyName didn’t chang in QuickAssist window after it’s changed on settings page.
- Web page is refreshed now only if PCs states change.
- Added image quality button to HTML5 toolbar.
- Added checking admin privileges for installation and uninstallation.
- Tray icons shows as “Controlled” while the tunnel is already closed.
- “Create Account” amd “Forgot Password” links are opened in IE but not in default browser.
- Safari on Windows and Mac isn’t yet working, coming soon. Chrome on Mac is fine.