LoginPro Alpha 0.0.0.147 is now available for alpha testing at
Download link: https://download.comodo.com/loginpro/ComodoLoginProSetup.exe
Alpha testing version should not be run on production system and may contain some defects and/or incomplete features.
LoginPro is a remote control application tailored to allow remote access to your own PC via a central web site, loginpro.com.
- Completely Reworked Client-Server Communication protocol that leads to communication stability.
- SignIn sometimes didn’t work
- HTML5 session wasn’t shown in ConnectionTab
- Tunnel creation is improved
- Background color of buttons was missed sometimes in HTML5 login dialog
- QuickAssist feature
- “Run at startup” is added to settings page
- Some options are moved to “Advanced settings” page
- New GUI for Tray Application
- In Tray Application Enter button clicks on SignIn button on Unattended login tab and on TakeControl button on QuickAssist tab.
- Client side application is not split to Viewer and Remote now.
- Download page is changed - client app is not divided now.
- Tray icons shows as “Controlled” while the tunnel is already closed.
- “Create Account” amd “Forgot Password” links are opened in IE but not in default browser
- Login window appears several times for QuickAssist access.
- Safari on Windows and Mac isn’t yet working, coming soon. Chrome on Mac is fine.
- QuickAssist controlling speed needs improving
- Autoinstall in browser doesn’t work now
- Uninstaller leaves some files unclosed sometimes.
- HTML5 doesn’t work correctly.