logging settings revert to default

* CPU

32 bit
* Operating System information
Vista Home Premium + SP1
* Actively-running security and utility applications
CIS 3.5, Safesurf, Windows Defender
* Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
Open “Settings” in “Miscellaneous” and change the logging size to something different than the default (1mb). Apply. Open “Settings” up again, open/switch around to/edit any tabs EXCEPT the Logging tab and apply. The logging size with revert to default.
* Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
N/A
* Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
D+ in Paranoid mode and FW in Custom Policy
* If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD post in BSODs: Please add your minidump files here
N/A
* Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
Admin Account with UAC disabled

Confirmed.

32 Bit XP SP2 | Comodo Firewall Custom Mode | Defense+ Clean PC Mode | No other security & utility programs

Great job describing the replication work! In fact, one doesn’t even have to make any changes when re-accessing the Miscellaneous screen - just don’t click on the Log tab first to reproduce.

In addition, I noticed that it’s the cause of why it keeps enabling the logging of the Firewall when I explicitly disabled it.

I changed the title (since now it’s all logging settings, not just logging size) :slight_smile:

Is it still reproducing in latest CIS version (468) ?

I have not updated to it yet (built in updater release is not out yet). Someone else can test it, but if not, I will check it out right after the update.

Fixed. :slight_smile:

Vista Home Prem x32 SP1
CIS 3.8.64739.471