Logging doesn't work correctly in CIS 5

Hi,
the protocol shows only 3 to 10 lines - and need 20MB for that.
If the protocol file is not deleted but saved there are tens of files per day.
cfp.exe is extremely busy (long periods of over 50%). I guess it is busy with constant saving log files.

We would very much appreciate it if you would edit your first post to create an issue report in line with the bug forum guidelines and format here. You can copy and paste the format from this topic.

To understand the reasons why we ask you to follow these guidelines please see below.

WHY WE ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
Bugs/issues can be impossible or very time consuming to fix if developers don’t have enough information to reproduce them. Since CIS is free, development time is limited. So if you want your issue fixed, please use the format below to describe it.

To avoid clutter, issues not described in the format below your post will not be moved to the ‘moderator verified’ issues topic. This means that the developers may not look at it.

Best wishes and many thanks in anticipation

Mouse

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue and hopefully resolve it. Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

Best wishes

Mouse

Thank you very much.
After more severe problems with CIS 5 have occurred and I don’t have the time (and nerve) to spend with troubleshooting, I uninstalled CIS completely and have turned back to the windows firewall for the moment.