Live PC support keyboard and other bugs

Hello.
Im writing to inform of a bug somewhere within livePCsupport.

About 6 months ago i re-installed windows on my laptop as i had fitted a new hard drive. I downloaded drivers from the manufacturers website, got a copy of a windows cd, and used the activation key that the laptop came with. I downloaded and installed comodo at the time. All went fine with no trouble.
This week i decided to re-install windows again as i plan to give this laptop away. I downloaded the most up to date copy of comodo (i was previously using an out of date copy), used the same windows install cd, and the same copys of drivers i downloaded 6 months ago. Everything was the same except the updated comodo and several other updated programs i re-downloaded. Except this time i had problems.
My keyboard and touch pad would stop working shortly after user log-in. The system would hang on shut down (Would get stuck at the windows shut down screen). And usb devices i plug in would not be recognized if i plugged them in after log-in. (I could plug my portable hard drive in before i logged in and access it fine, but after login it wouldn’t be recognised).
Luckily my USB mouse continued working. Everything would work fine in safe mode.

After 2 fresh windows installs and trying to find out what was causing it (not installing other programs, disabling windows updates etc) i found that running msconfig and removing “livePCsupport” from the startup list completely solved all problems.

My system details are as follows:
Windows 7 home premium SP1 64bit
Intel core i7 Q720
ATI mobility radeon HD 5730

Ive installed drivers sourced from the LENOVO website for:
REaltek HD audio IN1AUD03WW5
Bluetooth Broadcom IN3BTH51WW5
Camera IN1CAM26WW5
Card Reader IN4CAR15WW5
Display Catalyst Control Center IN4VDO08WW5
Energy Management Lenovo IN1EGC17WW6
Ethernet 64lb03ww
Touchpad Synaptics IN2THP29WW5
Wireless LAN ATHEROS9285 IN3WLN04WW6

Im unsure if the file names will be any use to you.
If you need further information please let me know and how to find it.
Thanks