关于个人防火墙的一点小建议(little suggestions about personal firewall)

I don’t know if you guys can read Chinese, so I’ll just use English.

First I have to say, personal firewall is an outstanding product and I’m really appreciate you for your work.
Here’s some little suggestions to improve the product, to make it better and more powerful.

1. In the “Active Connections” window, it’ll be better to have a number of total connections, total D/U speed and D/U bytes count for each process. I’m also a programmer and I know it’s just a few lines of code, but it’ll be an useful data for users (who bother to open this geeky window).

2. In the “Network Security Policy” window, there’s a fast searching function (Ctrl+F), but it only searches the first of all the entries. It’ll be not too slow or hard to search in the whole string, like if I want to locate “utorrent”, I won’t need to type in “C:\program files\utorrent…” to get it. It is convinent but can be better.

3. OK, here’s a little bug report. There’s a little app in Windows 7 named “Resource Monitor” in Windows Task Manager, under “Performance” tab. It can show the D/U speed of each process, but after installing CFP, the speed of every process shown is DOUBLED. I don’t know if it’s because of the driver CFP installed on each ethernet adapter or the bug of Windows instead, but it’s connected to CFP. Hope you can do something with it.
    You can see the attachment: first of all, I don’t even have an Internet connection at up to over 200KBps, and eMule’s speed is nearly doubled (not very accurate).

[attachment deleted by admin]