Limited connection after installing and uninstalling Comodo

Hi there, have now no access/limited connection because of Comodo. Here is the chronology of what happened:

• Installed Comodo Firewall on my laptop
  • Laptop became super slow
  • Realized that I lost all internet connections (wired AND wireless)
  • Did some research and realized that Comodo Firewall does not support Windows 8 (Aggrrrr!!)
  • Uninstall Comodo and restart
  • Still no connection to internet (wired and wireless)
  • Lost patience and shout a couple of swearings and hit the mouse (Agrrrr!)
  • search on internet and tried these two commands
    netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
    netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)…still not working (Agrrrr!!)
  • search on internet and didn’t know what to try anymore
  • desperately registered on this forum hoping to find the solution (pleasse!!)
  • and now waiting to find my saver here

Thanks for any help/suggestions to get back my connection!

Comodo Firewall does support Windows 8. Can you please let us know which version of Comodo Firewall you have installed?

Also, please provide more details about your system, such as any other security programs installed, modifications to Windows settings, etc…

Humm it is not mentionned on your website I think. Plus I read that it was not supported on download.cnet.
So here is what I got on my laptop:
Avast
McAfee
Windows Firewall
Windows Defender
Malwarebytes

You should never run more than one antivirus program on your computer at the same time. Thus, I would advise uninstalling either Avast or McAfee. After uninstalling whichever you choose please run the appropriate cleanup utility from this page. What you’re seeing could be due, at least in part, to conflicts between these programs.

Also, is this the free version of Malwarebytes or the paid version?

Thanks.

ok, tried few things but I still have the problem of limited connectivity because of Comodo Firewall. Woudl really appreciate your help to resolve this. Does your Firewall install | alter the adapter drivers ? Does it add any new drivers to monitor traffic ? Right now when I do an ipconfig both ethernet adapter and wireless adapter are showing media disconnected while I have an active wireless network and tried to connect one cabel as well without any success.

Please advise
Thanks