Garry

good question :slight_smile:

I will get it checked out…

hope all is well with you Garry :slight_smile:

melih

Hi Melih,

All is fantastic.

Thanks

Well, it would be nice to be able to watch it if only there was open caption for I am deaf. Not only that but more and more baby boomer are going deaf or hard of hearing and will need this feature.

Thanks !

Shawn

Fantastic all is good

Love the new colors and “clean” format of version 5.0.1636xxx.

On Summary Page, for “Block All” and “Restore All Traffic” descriptions/icons, consider “vertically aligning” the two for “visual simplicity” of users.

On Summary Page, consider enlarged upper-right “mouse-click areas” for the “minimize” “full screen” and “Close” buttons.

John

Hi I’m Redman432 I’m new to comodo and so far it is the best total security software package out there.I have used Nortons,and Kaperskyand comodo has pickup malware and viruses that other two didn’t detect I have switch all my computers to Comodo. Thanks

thank you for your kind words redman432! We do really appreciate it.

Hello at all . Too for me produceds of Comodo it’s all excellents like all the Staff of Comodo , many thanks , compliments Kind regards

No more news here?

Apparently not.

Please don’t make useless posts.

Hello my name is Christopher. I think Comodo is great, but there is one problem. It is not screen-reading software friendly. I am blind, and that’s why I use a screen reder. I have Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1. Screen reader name: NVDA. It can however, read the pop-up alerts. For example, firewall alerts. Allow button. Block. But not the interface. Hope this issue is fixed.

Does this problem only happen with CIS or also with other applications?

The reason for asking is to try to figure out where the compatibility problem is. On NVDA’s side or Comodo’s side.