We are happy to announce our new release, Korumail Pro v6.6.6. This release provides some features, improvements and various fixes. You can see all the major changes below in Korumail Pro Edition v6.6.6.
• Adding Switching and Quarentine Option for the Categories under Rule Tab
• Adding RBLDNS Configuration UI
• Improvements in Logging
• Improvements in License Expiration Notifications
• Improvements in Permit Level Logging
• Improvements in AntiSpam part by Adding Spam Threshold Validation
• Autowhitelisting feature was causing a delay in particular cases, v6.6.6 fixes this issue.
• New Microsoft major change was causing an incompatibality in Portable Sandbox, a compatibality hotfix is added v6.6.6 to fix it.
• Bug fix in quarantine web mail password service
• Bug fix about data failures in reports part.
• Bug fix about graphical colours of email classification in reports part.
• Bug fix about weekly, monthly presentation in reports part.
We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below.
Product Manager of Korumail
I’m running on 6.6.1. after notified about update. But, I see we can go to 6.6.6. But the system notifciation tab says “No System Message”. How can I trigger a new update by myself? So it will update too 6.6.2 and so on.
Fixed it myself via /opt/korumail/scripts/check_new_version
Is this good?
System Date 12/08/2017 14:06 CEST
Uptime 1 minute
Online Users 1
Username admin (admin) Change Password
Engine Version Korumail SMTP Filter Engine Korumail 6.6.4
User Interface Version Release 6.6.6 - Build 1b2807d
Patch Level 6606
Spam Signature Last Update Time Sat Aug 12 13:30:01 CEST 2017
Spam Signature Count 251088
Virus Signature Last Update Time Sat Aug 12 11:30:03 CEST 2017
Virus Signature Count 6308684
If not, how can I upgrade this to 6.6.6?
You are using Korumail Premium edition. The latest one is v6.6.4 for this edition. The Korumail version 6.6.6 is just for Korumail Pro edition which has new additional advanced features like containment and our official support.
You can see the detailed comparison about Korumail editions in our product web site:
[b]Comodo Korumail for Secure Messaging | Secure Email Gateway suite
So you do not need any updates for Korumail Premium edition now, your version is latest one. But, if you want to use Korumail Pro edition rather than Premium edition, I can help you contacting with our sales department to take an appropriate offer to you.