We are happy to announce our new release. This release provides some important features, improvements and fixes. This post communicates all of these changes in Korumail Secure Email Gateway.
• In order to monitor better, logging mail delivery details is added additionally for each emails to provide more information for admins.
• To sign reply emails, domain key signing process is added for auto-reply emails.
• To get reports easily, email logs page is enhanced to allow exporting all queried logs in a one csv file.
• To identify O365 official IPs, the new Microsoft Office 365 outbound IP provider service is integrated to our core engine.
• To provide better detection in Email DLP protection, DLP file type detection processor is improved to catch file types more precisely.
• To provide better verification in Email DLP protection, DLP regex syntax verification process is improved to veirfy regexes.
• Bugfixes about graphical user interface to prevent vulnerabilities according to updated UI configuration sets.
• Bugfix in outgoing limit calculation to apply related limits much more precisely.
• Bugfix in outgoing SMTP processor to process emails quicker for delivery.
• Bugfix in sender address control to verify senders accurately.
• Bugfix in license activation process to prevent some activiation problems.
• Bugfix in SMTP TLS configuration page to show configurations much more understandable.
• Bugfix about UI SSL certificate to overcome such issues about adding a new ceritificate.
Hi, I seen ISO image available for download on Korumail.com
On which OS platform I can install that ISO image and is it possible to install it in Azure on Linux VM?
which Linux OS is required for that?
Hi anybody if please respond
They don’t give a ■■■■ Mahesh, the last time any of the staff logged in was like 4 months ago.
In my experience they don’t respond here.
Neither their Turkey nor USA offices respond to mails.
The online help just closes the chat.
The forums are a joke as well…
Try calling the jokers. Maybe that helps.
Other than that, the package basically is Centos with Postfix some kind of GUI.
Wherever you can install Centos, you should be able to isntall this one.
Comodo support team has replied and given below links
For Vmware ESX:
For Microsoft Hyper-V:
Both above links are not working and broken, getting below error for both links:
Unable to resolve the request "dl/v4dl/KoruMAIL_V6_esx.rar".
Copyright © 2006 - 2019 SurGATE Labs (Ver: 1.0)
SurGATE name and logo are trademarks of SurGATE Labs.
All rights reserved.
There is no option to install plain Centos7 followed by Korumail
I have downloaded provided ISO from korumail site and installed it on hyper-v server as VM
It is centos 7 based OS integrated with Korumail
Now I am preparing it to upload to Azure…will update here if done successfully
There you go…
Try these if you like.
Seem like those pretty “rar” files have Korumail 6.5 inside. Downloaded it at a location to check the contents.
Didn’t try them but these should be way better than a 4 year 404 link that the online help folks were able to copy and paste.
Instead of these, wherever you are able to install from an iso file, you can always use their .iso file. It works, somehow.
Cant download ISO - File. See attachment.