We are happy to announce our new release. This release provides some features, improvements and fixes. This document communicates all of these major changes in Korumail Secure Email Gateway.
• Giving an additional (grace) period to our customers after they exceed their active user quota
• Adding centralized sender whitelisting service provided by Comodo Antispam Labs
• Identifying Incoming / Outgoing messages according to relay flag and recipient’s domain
• Adding sender domain control according to managed domains
• Much detailed logging about filtering duration of each detections processes
• Logging every hitting spam rule scores into database
• Moving Office 365 configuration menu to under the main Relay configuration part
• Showing current Comodo ASLab rule version on dashboard
• Bug fix in C1 SSO login process about direct login for DAS
• Bug fix about reporting logs in System/Logs page
• Bug fix in domain check for Relayed IPs
• Change shown engine version in GUI with the updated version number
We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about this release, feel free to ask below.
Product Manager of Korumail