KLCP fp

cis 3.9…509 reports k lite codec pack 2.3.0 as a virus. namely un classified malware@17748024 ???

Heres the download link - http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxzgmtm2tan/klcp64v230.zip
Virus database 1164 ???

Hi,casualgamer
We are going to have a look at it and will get back to you after investigation.
Thanks and Regards
Shaogang.He

Hi casualgamer,

We have fixed this reported false positive. Please update your AV to dbVersion 1167 and confirm.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram.P

Fast work guys I noticed the fix this morning :smiley: here’s another one.

CIS 3.9…509 reports Fiesta Online’s client setup upon running as having a virus. namely un classified malware[at]8338185 Huh

Virus database 1167 Download link http://fiesta.outspark.com/support/download

The problem occurs while installing the client, the system stalls for about 15 minutes, the the firewall crashes, (will try to find the dump file), and the false positive is in c\program files\outspark\fiesta\xpat6190/rra. I did however submit that file from the CIS quarantine folder with the submit suspicious file feature in CIS.

Just when i was looking foward to some casual gaming like my name sake :cry:

bump

Hi casualgamer,

We will get back to you after investigation.
We appreciate FP reporting.

-Chandra mohan

No problem, I cycle through programs and games alot so i will report them as i find them

bump

Still waiting for information on fiesta online. Here’s another one.

CIS 3.9…509 reports no$gba’s temporary file upon running as administrator in windows vista as having a virus. namely heur.packed unknown. The file is c:\windows\temp\no$737e.tmp

Virus database 1174 Download link funkytype.com

Hi casualgamer,

Reported False positive is under our investigation.
We will let you know after analysis.
Thanks for FP reporting.

Regards,
-Chandra Mohan

Hi casualgamer,

We have reclassified the mentioned detection
Please check with DB 1177

Regards,
-Chandra Mohan

Hi casualgamer,

Mentioned FP has been fixed in DB v1179
Please update your database and confirm this.

Regards,
-Chandra Mohan

Yea its fixed

Regarding the Fiesta online problem i get a firewall crash when trying to install but i cannot send the crash dump cause i don’t use the mail program on my pc and i don’t see the file in the directory given so i cannot send atm