KillSwitch Detection

KillSwicth shows detection with malware name & camas suspicious.

I guess detection with malware name i.e malware detected with name by KillSwitch is also detected by CAV, right?

Are malware detected as camas suspicious by KillSwitch means they are too detected by CAV?

I believe that is correct. All unknown files detected by KillSwitch are automatically scanned by CAMAS, therefore you get the results right away. However, I believe for CAV you would have to wait for the signature to be created.

At least that’s my understanding.

However, I believe for CAV you would have to wait for the signature to be created.

At least that’s my understanding.
[/quote]
So why they have not implemented Camas to CAV the way they have added it to KillSwitch?

I have seen KillSwicth detecting a good amount of Unknown malware as camas.suspicious.

Again, from my understanding, CAV is not yet a true cloud antivirus. That is hopefully coming in future releases.

However, you can think of KillSwitch as a part of a true cloud antivirus that scans only all running processes. That’s why it has instant feedback.

Perhaps the servers would be overloaded if it was currently implemented into CAV. I’m not sure.