Keyboard Error - ?? ( ) and more character unable to write....

Ok this is a ■■■■ problem.

I play a game into Facebook, Stormfall, and how you can see the keyboard was mapped wrong, some characters are ■■■■■■, like the ??? @@ and others).

Outside from this game keyboard working fine, its only in this game. I have try this game into Chrome, Firefox, Iexplorer and not have this problem, so its a problem with Dragon and Stormfall.

Try to change languages, encoding option, copy the setting from chrome to dragon, nothing.

How to Fix???

In the screenshot you can see I have write some ??? top in facebook and worked fine, then copy and paste from outside into the game and worked fine, but when I press keyboard for write ? get a ".

Also for ) i get (
For = i get )

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

What language option do you have enabled for your keyboard? You can check these settings in the “Regional and Language Options” in Control Panel.
Also enable the language bar and see if the language option changes when you focus on the browser window.
Let us know if changing the language options for the keyboard results in any changes to the behavior.

Thank you.

What language option do you have enabled for your keyboard?

Language Italian and Keyboard Italian, Win7 X64bit

Also enable the language bar and see if the language option changes when you focus on the browser window.

Language into the Stormfall Game is always italian, and IT show in Taskbar.

Let us know if changing the language options for the keyboard results in any changes to the behavior.

Nothing… if I change my language, the outside of game have take the changes, but into the game always get a " instead a ?.

Now for a test, I have run my XP Virtualbox, installed Fresh copy of Dragon, go to Facebook, open Stormfall: Age of War.

And again the same issue… " instead of ?. So its easy if someone want test it, go to facebook and stormfall, launch the game, ignore tutorial, click map, find the first castle and choice ‘send letter’.

I think make this report also a developer of Stormfall.

Hello,

I have tested with the keyboard language set to English and Italian. The issue only reproduced when the language was set to Italian (but the results were different due to the different keyboard layout).

Note: Sometimes, when you change the language setting in the language bar, the option does not stick when you focus on an application window.

Please try the following steps:

1. Open the “Regional and Language Options” in Control Panel and remove all available keyboard languages except English (this will ensure that the scenario suggested in the note above does not occur).
  2. Launch Dragon and try to reproduce the issue.

Thank you.