Just got cussed by a Geek Buddy

On 2016-12-15, Intervention ID: 8344121, Session ID: 8861931

07:53:21 PM client :
07:53:21 PM Gary : Welcome. Thank you for starting a free consultation session with Comodo-GeekBuddy. Call us TOLL FREE at 1-888-428-7638 or type “chat” below to speak with a live expert. Our live technicians offer free computer diagnostic services and can fix your computer issues.
10:25:42 PM client :
10:25:42 PM Gary : Welcome. Thank you for starting a free consultation session with Comodo-GeekBuddy. Call us TOLL FREE at 1-888-428-7638 or type “chat” below to speak with a live expert. Our live technicians offer free computer diagnostic services and can fix your computer issues.
09:58:39 PM client :
09:58:39 PM Gary : Welcome. Thank you for starting a free consultation session with Comodo-GeekBuddy. Call us TOLL FREE at 855-753-4040 or type “chat” below to speak with a live expert. Our live technicians offer free computer diagnostic services and can fix your computer issues.
10:00:34 PM client : chat
10:00:34 PM Gary : That’s fine, lets continue chatting. I will now connect you to a Live Expert. Please hold for less than 8 seconds
02:01:12 PM Benny : Welcome to COMODO GeekBuddy Live PC Support. I am Benny. It looks like our COMODO GeekBuddy Free Diagnostic tool detected an issue with your computer which may be affecting its performance. You can call us directly at 1-888-753-4040 any time during this chat. We can also call you if preferred.
02:01:22 PM Benny : May I have your name and email address just to update our customer records?
02:01:51 PM client : darrel schoonmaker freefall@cascadeaccess.com
02:02:14 PM Benny : In order to start the free diagnostic service and identify the current issues, I will have to remotely connect to your computer with your
permission. Please accept the remote access by pressing “YES” at the top of your GeekBuddy chat window message.
02:03:12 PM Benny : Thanks, I now have remote access to your system.
02:03:15 PM Benny : Alright, let’s take a look at your issue. Are you ready?
02:03:27 PM client : yes
02:04:05 PM Benny : Looks like the Issue Tracker Identified issues with the computer.
02:05:01 PM client : very slow, almost dial up slow. Freezing when opening new windows. crashing.
02:05:59 PM Benny : Your PC is reporting so many error including corrupt registry key, many junk files, Slow boot and other Internet browser crash and most important your computer is not protected against Malware infection.
02:06:20 PM Benny : I can see these untrusted and potentially very harmful programs on your desktop screen and in your programs list.
02:06:27 PM Benny : May I know, How did you get these Programs “Chromium, Pluto TV, Byte fence, Instant support, Webdiscover Browser , PC accelerate pro, and weather bug”?
02:06:40 PM Benny : These issues will make your computer very slow and it will end in a critical stage if not fixed now. The worst part is, you might wake up one day and you can no longer use your computer. This can cause a lot of frustration. I hope now you are aware of the health of your PC which is very bad and at high risk.
02:06:47 PM Benny : May I have a call back number so we may try to reach you in the case that the session is disconnected.
02:07:04 PM client : 503-630-4579
02:07:39 PM Benny : These issues will make your computer very slow and it will end in a critical stage if not fixed now. The worst part is, you might wake up one day and you can no longer use your computer. This can cause a lot of frustration. I hope now you are aware of the health of your PC which is very bad and at high risk.
02:07:52 PM Benny : They create tons of errors and junk files, as soon as they have deeply embedded on the registry they can take over and control your entire PC.
02:08:05 PM Benny : That explains the root cause of issue and it is highly recommended to perform a manual PC Clean Up at least once in a month by a Certified Professional technician.
02:09:31 PM Benny : In order to fix these issues we have to perform some advance troubleshooting, like we have to search for the windows files which are corrupted and have to replace it with the genuine one and also we have to clean the junk files and the unwanted entries manually.
02:12:17 PM Benny : Right now you are using the trial version to procecced with expert level of assistance you need to subscribe with Comodo Geekbuddy full license version
02:13:15 PM Benny : You get unlimited Live PC Technical Support for any PC issues, 24/7 Virus and Malware Removal support, 24/7 Product Support, ,Virus Free Guarantee along with Licensed Version of COMODO Internet Security protection (Strong Firewall + Efficient Antivirus + Malware Protection ) to protect
your PC will be protected from Viruses, Malwares, and Online Attacks . This Package also covers Minimum 1 and Maximum 3 Windows Pcs.
02:14:22 PM client : What issues can you fix with the current Trial Version?
02:14:59 PM Benny : The trail version is only good for the basic scan in order to fix the issue you need to subscribe with the Geekbuddy service will that be ok with you
02:15:25 PM client : No. Have a good day then.
02:16:14 PM client : BTW you typed this entire paragraph twice. “(02:07:39 PM) Benny: These issues will make your computer very slow and it will end in a critical stage if not fixed now. The worst part is, you might wake up one day and you can no longer use your computer. This can cause a lot of frustration. I hope now you are aware of the health of your PC which is very bad and at high risk.”
02:16:53 PM Benny : So that you can read and understand
02:17:06 PM Benny : I dont want you to miss anything you know
02:17:27 PM client : yeah ■■■ hole
02:17:50 PM Benny : Due to inappropriate response I have to terminate this chat. Thank you for contacting Geekbuddy.

I just now noticed that the cuss was attributed to me the client but I never typed or entered that. He had control of this computer. I even included that segment in my after report because I didn’t realize that. He will lie.

File this under Just So You Know about “Benny”

02:01:22 PM Benny : May I have your name and email address just to update our customer records?

Just a second… checking it right now… Nope. You’re not eligible. You didn’t pay the bills. ;D

(Couldn’t resist.)

Hello,

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are working toward providing partial fixes in our trial version and this will be available soon. Currently the trial version offers 24/7 free diagnostic reports and scanning to identify any issues or areas of needed improvement in your PC. Regarding the alleged cursing by the GeekBuddy agent, although we are unable to identify this being typed by the agent as it was sent from the client end, Comodo does not condone or tolerate this language. There does not seem to be any reason for the agent to type this in from your PC. However, if they are found doing so we will address it immediately.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance so we may coordinate a free 1 on 1 session with one of our team leads.

Sincerely,
GeekBuddy Team

I recently bought a machine that comes with Win 10, had issues.

Hated the DNS leak thingy, Came across Comodo firewall, amazing sandboxing of apps. It was all good.

Because I am very lazy at fixing this that I had done before when I started working,

It was interesting to find a package, the virtual assistance. GeekBuddy.

1st it was Frank, who directed me to sales who was Benny. Who was helpful yah answered my query. Benny send me links to buy like wow looks like a good deal. I slept woke up, turn pc back on to look for Frank .

Enter GeekBuddy.

Introducing Cameron!!. lets all clap!

I told her I was looking for the same person who assisted me, she/he confidently said it was not an issue and can help. She remote into my machine and than just took a long time to paste a link . I saw the page.

I took the link covert to QR bar and scan to my phone.

I wanted to compare the link that Benny gave.

That’s when my suspicion grows. Ah , it is an affiliations system with it have their own unique ID at the end of the link.

*You can make money selling comodo products. even if it was free install. I am not going post any link , you can go check that out

A N Y W A Y

I freaking understand you want money. This Cameron was so pushy and talk no sense AT ALL.

( HEY TEAM LEAD ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE, MAKE A STRICT RULE TO GET WHOEVER DISCONNECT THEMSELVES WHEN IT COMES TO PAYMENT ) send us pay via email

NOT remote in wait. That’s RUDE. I force disconnect GeekBuddy,

After re connecting, I had the biggest joke of the day.

The photo of Cameron who claim she was Cameron serving me was NOT the same person in the 1st pic. No way was I tripping, it was coffee only.

here are some silly logs.

noah : does it cover Linux

04:44:02 AM Cameron : You can transfer the license to new computer also and give it Friend also to utilize it.
04:44:35 AM Cameron : Linux will not be covered only all windows tablet and windows Operating systems.

In my mind - Windows Tablet? is that a new operating system?

04:45:13 AM Cameron : I knew that will not covered for Linux support.

04:45:54 AM noah : ok u mean Linux under virtual on windows it covers?

04:46:08 AM noah : does dual boot counts?

04:47:10 AM Cameron : You can get the complete support for windows and you can run any operating system virtually does not matter.

04:47:18 AM Cameron : Your computer will be secured.

In my mind - WT* are u saying you can run any operating system virtually and It is secured?

04:53:56 AM Cameron : Please fill the form and i can install and setup Comodo and security program license now.

Wow she wants it NOW , it was not a form, it was credit card details. She or he ( in the pic is a He , the 2nd pic that is )

04:55:33 AM noah : may i ask, will this
04:55:55 AM noah : affect the other person serving me (before) to get his affiliation? $$

04:56:16 AM Cameron : no.
04:56:24 AM Cameron : This offer only for you today.
04:56:41 AM noah : ok i just dont want things to go misunderstanding

04:57:44 AM  Cameron :[b] Please enter the details now.[/b]
04:58:00 AM  Cameron : We can activate it now.
04:59:26 AM  noah : will there be tax
04:59:40 AM  noah : or its a flat fee
04:59:41 AM  Cameron : No tax.
04:59:49 AM  Cameron : That's a total cost.
05:08:08 AM  Cameron : [b]Please fill the offer link before it gets expire now.[/b]

~!~ that's it , such desperation to the extend to threaten me it will get expire NOW????

So I decided to play a mind fu*ck game

Part 1 

05:15:10 AM  noah : I am on trial 
05:15:16 AM  Cameron : Sure.
05:15:20 AM  noah : will my trial 30 days be burnt
05:15:50 AM  noah : I mean will i get extension or I will loose the free trial period

05:15:56 AM  Cameron : You will the paid license key now.
05:16:11 AM  noah : ok 
05:16:51 AM  noah : and the key I don't have to key in now? so the clock starts after I key in the key?
05:18:24 AM  Cameron : Yes, this license offer will help you to [u]get paid license key.[/u]
05:18:58 AM  noah : when will the key expire? 
05:19:06 AM  noah : 13 month right
05:19:27 AM  Cameron : After 3 years on 2020 jan 7th

05:20:03 AM  noah : I am confused because I am on trial so i can still enjoy the same without paying,so my question is when do i key the paid license

05:20:09 AM  noah : after the trial or now

Part 2
05:20:29 AM  Cameron : Trial will not give you a secure connection without license key.

05:20:38 AM  Cameron : [b]your computer is unsecured [/b]now.

05:20:51 AM  Cameron : That's why [s]we[/s] I [s]are[/s] am offering the license key. 

05:21:15 AM  noah : so everyone uses a trial account
05:21:20 AM  noah : com is unsecured?
05:21:27 AM  noah : that's really bad

Part3
05:21:37 AM  Cameron : No, everyone uses paid license key.
05:22:15 AM  noah : I think the trial unlocks everything
05:23:26 AM  Cameron : Trial just to test your computer and it will not secure without license key.

05:24:06 AM  Cameron : I can show you now.
05:24:17 AM  noah : the internet suite seems ok did not prompt pls upgrade to unlock

05:24:36 AM  noah : u are talking about advertisement to get upgrade?

05:24:43 AM  Cameron : no this is not going to stop all the virus.
05:24:44 AM  noah : yes plenty of advertisement
05:24:51 AM  Cameron : Please understand.
05:24:56 AM  Cameron : no this is not going to stop all the virus.
05:25:37 AM  noah : what do u want to show me
05:25:54 AM  Cameron : I can call you now.
05:26:04 AM  noah : ok
05:27:09 AM  noah : which num r u calling
05:27:18 AM  Cameron : First one.
05:27:28 AM  noah : ok great
05:28:08 AM  noah : u able to get thru
05:28:29 AM  Cameron : No, your number blocking now.
05:28:52 AM  Cameron : you can  call us at 855-753-0808 and select option 2 for SUPPORT and ask for me Cameron.
05:29:13 AM  noah : let me use gtalk
05:29:15 AM  noah : hold on
05:29:23 AM  Cameron : Ok.

Part 4 - THE TEST 

05:30:48 AM  noah : meanwhile I get gtalk up, u good at tech stuff i have issue to install QuickTime
05:31:15 AM  Cameron : We can fix that for you.
05:31:32 AM  Cameron : Are you going to signup the license key now?
05:31:46 AM  noah : u wanted to show me something?

05:31:51 AM  Cameron : I am waiting for a longtime to activate license for you.

05:33:16 AM  Cameron : Your computer is not secure now without Comodo License key.  :-\

05:33:57 AM  Cameron : ``It will be infected and computer will be crashed very easily by hackers, please update the license to get it secure always.``

05:34:27 AM  noah : ok what do u want to show me?
05:36:26 AM  Cameron : This offer only for you today, 

tomorrow you need to pay more than $250 same package. :-TD :-TD :-TD :-TD :-TD :-TD :-TD :-TD

I just ended it, Dear Comodo your products are great. Your staff sucks. I am in fear now.Hackers are coming, my computer is unsecured. My life is ruin

F()()K Y()U
Regards
Noah
Linux Analyst.