Just a small suggestion for the custom install of CIS

First would like to say thanks for the great application I have been using it for several years and love it.

What I would like to see is during the custom location portion of the install is have the forced \COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\ directory removed.

I.e.
Default:
C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\

My Custom:
D:\Program Files\Security\Network\Comodo Group, Inc\Internet Security\

My Custom turns into:
D:\Program Files\Security\Network\Comodo Group, Inc\Internet Security\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\

Now this isn’t a huge deal it and doesn’t break the application in anyway it is however a annoyance. Especially with as many companies out there that do this. I do have some slight ocd issues I suppose as I do try to keep my program files as orderly as possible. This way when I see mystery folders appear where I wouldn’t normally install something I can figure it out. Such as if it was bundled with another application, is it malicious, or can it be uninstalled or disabled. Another reason I bring this up is I got a couple other Comodo applications installed and they installed perfectly to my custom location. It seems to only be CIS that has problems.

TooLowValue.