java certificate [~] [v6]

a lot of the time i get a certificate error that looks like this and is signed by comodo. i assume it is CIS. i have the newest version. http://i.imgur.com/00TDj8a.jpg

Consulting mods on this. Confirmed that link is to image file.

Thank you very much for your issue report.

We would very much appreciate it if you would be kind enough to edit your report to put it in the standard format and add any additional information requested, as this will make it much easier for the developers to diagnose and fix the problem.

The reasons we need all the information in the format, though they may not seem directly relevant to the issue are explained here.

If you are able to do this we will forward this post to the format verified board, where it is more likely to get looked at by developers. You can find assistance using red links in the format and here. If you need further help please ask a mod. If you do not add the information after a day or two we will forward this post to the non-format board. If this happens we will tell you how to rectify this if you wish to.

In the current process we will normally leave it up to you whether you want to make a report in standard format or not. However we may remind you if we think a bug of particular importance.

Many thanks again

Mouse

PM sent

Thanks very much for your issue report, which is much appreciated.

We have moved it to the non-format bugs board for the moment, because it is not in the standard format or too much of the information we normally need to replicate a problem and fix it is still missing.

We realize some people may not have the time to do an issue report in standard format, and therefore offer the option of a non-format report instead. But the problem is much more likely to be fixed promptly if you edit your first post to create an issue report which reflects the guidance in the Standard Format topic. (You can copy and paste the format from this topic). The reasons we ask for the information we do are given in this post.

You can get your report moved to the format verified issues board simply by ensuring that it reflects the guidance in the standard format topic, and PM’ing a mod who is active on the bug board.

Best wishes

Mouse

This may or may not be CIS related, as the problem is a failure to check the revocation server. This may be because the server is busy or otherwise temporarily unavailable, or it my be that the firewall rules are restricting access.

Yes not sure myself. Shall I forward to firewall help for investigation?

Probably the best place.

From the information you have given I am not clear whether this is a bug/issue.

For the moment I will transfer you to help so you can work through this issue with users and mods in this forum and hopefully resolve it. I hope that is OK.

Please ask any mod to move this report back to the bugs forum if it becomes clear that it is a bug/issue.

Best wishes

Mouse