Its me again Martha,

Apparently Comogo Dragon is just not for me.
First it would not create a profile, manually created one, now it will not update the profile.

Installed and downloaded several extensions, set my options as as I wanted.
Restarted Dragon and got 8 tabs each pertaining to the extensions, went to each extension’s options and was as if they had just been downloaded, not as I had set them.

Reset each option as I wanted, verified they were as I wanted.
Restarted Dragon and AGAIN got eight tabs pertaining to the extensions, and
AGAIN the extension options were as if the extensions were just downloaded.

DELETED the profile (C:\Users\Mypc\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Profile 1), again downloaded extensions and set options, restarted,
Guess what!

How to I get Dragon to retain the extension setting in my Profile?
If I do not install extensions the base product works properly.

Nevermind,
It was a cleaning extension that was cleaning out the extension database?, cookies? whatever.
turn off one setting and all is well, I think.

One thing about this, I now know more about Dragon that I really wanted to learn but as they say the best way to learn is to tear it up and have to put it back together.

@CU9876,

Do you mind sharing what it was you did because I am plagued with the same issue.
:frowning:

It could be that there are two possible causes here, previous poster had a ‘cleaning’ extension that cleaned up a bit to much (Click&Clean for example).
The other thing is that a few users are seeing the same behavior on the latest 22.0 release, so it could also be a bug by now.

Are you running 22.0, and did it start after the upgrade?