Items cannot be backed up


When I run the system utilities program It gets rid of 92% of my problems. The other 8% stem from the latest Internet explorer program. I DO NOT use IE9 because of it crashing every other use in my Windows 7 STARTER netbook. I am using Google Chrome or the Dragon Browsers Full time. Since some of the issues stemed to Browsing History. I opened IE9 and clicked on Deletion and that removed 2 issues , BUT still leaves 6. I need some Ideas on what else I can do to the IE9 browser. At this time There are Zero add-ons. I would like the program to tell me my pc is clean!
Otherwise I AM Thrilled at the way the program has speeded up my uptime.
Can anyone give me some ideas?

I’m getting the same message and it always says my cpu is not clean