Is this a fake e-mail?

Could someone please confirm that the following is fake (also atatched)

PC Running Slow? Deep Clean and Protect it.‏
High riskThis message may be dangerous. Learn more
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:51:47 AM
To: addressremoved@hotmail.com
COMODO - Creating Trust OnlineLet Comodo Internet Security Pro bring your PC back up to speed
PC Running SLOW
30 Day Money Back Guarantee Bring your PC back to optimal speed

Antivirus Is Not Enough Get a BONUS GeekBuddy with your order
Antivirus Is Not Enough You can’t rely on just an antivirus software to secure your PC. Comodo Internet Security Pro is more than just a software, it’s a service. Get a BONUS GeekBuddy with your order Who is GeekBuddy? He’s your 24/7 Remote expert that will connect to your PC and troubleshoot hundreds of PC issues right before your eyes - a $49 value.

Comodo Internet Security Pro Removes Viruses Other

Software Leaves Behind. Get Security and Support 24/7.

Never deal with a virus again

Never deal with a virus again Find us on:

This is an advertisement. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving e-mail offers from Comodo or if this message has been sent
to you in error, please click on the Unsubscribe link to be removed from our mailing list. UNSUBSCRIBE

© 2010 Comodo Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

Comodo Group, Inc.
525 Washington Blvd., Suite 1400,
Jersey City, NJ 07310
United States

[attachment deleted by admin]

I think it is all right. I too get warnings from most all Comodo emails (high risk warnings). 88)

I think it’s probably fake since most images link to the following page:

http://cotrial.go2jump.org/SHI

And I doubt this is a Comodo page, or is it? ???

I think they use some email marketing service. That link redirects to Comodo’s Geekbuddy site, on a page that is promoting CIS: http://www.geekbuddy.com/offer/cis/

The strange part is that Hotmail marks the e-mail as “dangerous” and my work proxy server marks the link in the e-mails as “suspicious”… oh well, maybe the both dislike Comodo :-\

My thought is that the email marketing service tries to “pretend” it is coming from an [at-bypass]comodo.com email address, and that is identified as suspicious.