Is my firewall running

After installing the firewall two days ago, I decided to install the virus scanner & launched the “CIS_Setup_3.9.95478.509_XP_Vista_x32.exe” file that I had downloaded previously. I selected the add components button & installed the virus scanner. After rebooting, the sheild says “COMODO Antivirus”? I was expecting “COMODO Internet Security”

when I go to "C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfp.exe & double click, only the Antivirus screen opens? Am I missing something?

Hi Wacker

When you select the add component you also need the firewall button selected or it will only give you the A/V. Run the installer again and select them both. It will add the firewall to the A/V.

John

Thank you. A bit silly when I had the firewall running during the installation in the first place. Maybe a detection from the “Add components button” would have worked great than having to go through the reboots & installation of the firewall again. Glad when it did install & saved my own safe files folder :slight_smile: , although again from reading around I see that maybe I should have put it on learning mode after an update.