Is Comodo Email a POP account?

Is Comodo Secure Email POP email, such that GMAIL will download into it as it does into O.E?

Thanks,
Anna

Hi there Grenet, welcome to the forum! I’m not sure if I understand your question but I’ll take a stab at it anyway.

If you’re thinking that Comodo Secure Email is like an Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Outlook, or any other email client it’s not. Therefore, no it’s not POP email in the effect I believe you’re referring to.

I’d like to refer you to the FAQ which might help explain things a little better. https://forums.comodo.com/cse_beta_corner/comodo_secureemail_beta_minifaq-t10018.0.html

From the Comodo download site: Free Secure Email Certificates allow you to encrypt and digitally sign email and attachments keeping them secure and confidential:
Encrypt your emails to ensure that the message and attachments may only be read by the intended recipients
Digitally Sign your emails to prove that the message and attachments really came from you and not someone masquerading as you
Digitally Sign your emails to ensure that the message and attachments cannot be tampered with en route via the Internet without the recipient being alerted to the tampering

If you’re asking instead whether this will work with POP email the answer should be yes.

Hope that helps, please come on back with any questions and we’ll do our best to answer. Once again, welcome to the forums!

Dave