IP address issue when using wireless internet on laptop

Hi I recently installed your COMMODO internet security package version 3.9.95478.509 on my laptop and the firewall has managed to block my router from sending an IP address back. I know its the firewall because I am able to right click on the icon in the system tray , select firewall security level, disable. Then I right click on my wireless icon in the same tray, hit repair connection and it works, internet and all. If I turn it on again after I received an IP address, the internet does not work again. I am also running windows XP proffesional. I noticed several posts on this topic, however none that I read had a solution…Just users who were trying to remove your program. I do lik the features it offers and would like to continue to use it. Is there any info that I can send you to figure out which settings need to be changed in order to make this work??

Thank you for your time!!

Can you show us your Global Rules (Firewall → Advanced → Network Security Policy) and firewall logs (Firewall → Common Tasks → View Firewall Events)?