Internal Testing

Hi Guys
This may be a silly question but have you ever done any internal testing and compared CIS to Avast, AVG, Kaspersky, Bitdefender etc. The reason I ask this is that I cant find a lot of information on CIS as a suite. I do however see people saying that the AV component from Comodo isn’t up to scratch. What these people don’t understand is that CIS is a package not just an AV. I don’t see any true tests where the complete suites are compared not just the AV component. I also understand that the internal testing could be somewhat biased but I would like to see Comodo do this unbiased and I guess only Melih can authorise such a test.

Looking forward to you comments.
Shadha

PS after being away from CIS I am now back and am very impressed with the progress. Only had 1 issue and that was the notification panel would close - just did a log out and log in and now all is ok.

Its Friday morning here in Australia and in a few hours it will be ■■■■ o’clock. Have a good weekend all and stay safe.

Hi shadha ,

I would love to recommend you, ask the NSA , CIA (!?) what is the best !!! >:-D

If really the real protection would be tested, CIS and other Comodo Products would be quite, very far ahead . But all the famous tests are mainly designed for the BIG Illusion called Detection .
What makes CIS better than other software can you see at Youtube . As example , search for videos made by “Cruel Sister” .

Greetz from Germany to Australia !!! Have also a nice weekend and stay safe too !!! :wink:

This is for the person who said NOT to double post. I trief to delete the post in the other section but it wouldn’t allow me. It came up with an error occurred.

Doesn’t everyone do that already? Not worth the time. Component comparison/testing is better, more productive… it’s just that most are not experienced enough… they end up with detection ratio comparison.