Intel Real Sense 3D F200 camera stops working under proactive config [M2147]

Hi Flykite,

Today, I have a day off, so I tested once again the three drivers and I can confirm what I’ve wrote above. Maybe I’m doing something wrong (unlikely but not impossible)
I ran also procdump and… OMG… tell me please what and how to share with you

(please see attached screen capture)

You can share the archive on google drive if you have a google account or if you have any type of microsoft account you can use onedrive. Dropbox is another alternative, just upload to a file sharing site and provide the link.

link provided https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxTltG5XdRW_OFNUcVRsWkh3WUk?usp=sharing

Hi ctinro,

I will pick up it and do some analysis for the issue. As you know, the Chinese New Year is coming, all of us will be out of office for the vacation, and we will back at 2017-02-03. I will update you infomation when we get some thing from dump files.
Also you can post me some info via skype, my id is jianwen0912@hotmail.com.
Thanks for your powerful support! :-TU

Hi Flykite,

I suspected that we are living on two opposite faces of Earth… and that explains your nickname also
So: Happy New Year and… Dif-tor Heh Smusma

[ PS. I will not bother you on your vacation ]

Thank you!My nickname is Jianwen Jin.

Hi ctinro,

Our dev did not find any useful infomation from the dump files, could you please have a try with avast(Avast | Download Free Antivirus & VPN | 100% Free & Easy)? Insatll avast and check the cramera is work or not, remember to reboot your system.

I’m guessing Flykite wants you to use avast with hardware assisted mode/DeepScreen enabled as that is avast version of enhanced protection mode. But avast removed those in newer versions so you need to get the last version to have that which based on their release history is 11.1.2262. Here is a download link for this version Download Avast! Free Antivirus - OrbitalDownloads

Hi Flykite, welcome back!
Hi Futuretech, thanks for your kind explanations.
The shortest answer is: yes, it’s working.

(regretfully, when I’ve tried to attach a screen capture, I received the message: The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.)

Please check with Comodo Internet Security v10.0.1.6209 thanks.

Checked. Confirm it works. Thank you very much!.

Great news! Moving to resolved.