Instead of new products, how about improving existing ones? [locked]

Thanks, I love you too.

You worked for Comodo? Hmm…I don’t believe this yet.

it is this “I did donate time and energy to that company - though all they did is deliver half-developed products and stress to me and my IT” that made me think you were implying.
Sorry for the confusion.

thanks
Melih

I guess this was enough to let everyone notice how one-sided this comment was.

I take this chance to invite you to at least try to be polite and to not use derogatory terms in your posts even if the SMF censor catches them.

I hope that writing insults is not considered something valuable time and energy-wise.

To avoid confusion: The post qouted here and here is moved to the violation board.

LA

Are you also happy with the way Bugzilla is being handled?

Al

Ok, guys… First of all, sorry I haven’t discussed this with you further but I’ve been away on training camp…

[ at ] jeremysbost : please follow the rules, you really broke this one. Please make sure it doesn’t happen again. thx

Show respect to others You are expected to maintain a helpful, respectful tone when posting. Opinions are welcome, but they may not escalate into flaming and rudeness against Comodo, its staff, other forum members or any other party. Cyberthugs will be dealt with accordingly.

[ at ] RIP : I’ve got you pm ( :)) and I’m really sorry it happened. I’ve seen the evoluation as well as on the forum as with my friends… most of them don’t like the number of beta’s also… and certainly not the duration. But there is always some trust you have to give a company. You said before : how do you know that Comodo doesn’t build in back-ports in there software. Well here’s my answer : How do you know that Norton/Mcafee or any other product does ?
Please, if you want to reply on this, do this in the correct topic thx

[ at ] all the others : let’s try to make from RIP’s comments something constructive. It might have not come over that way, but I’m quite sure he pointed out some nice things and believe that ‘any’ comment can bring Comodo’s products further and make them better/more userfriendly

and oh guys, please behave a little, this topic is going way to far… :P0l

Regards

Xan

+1 Xan and thanks for stepping up to the plate on this.

[at] RIP, the core of your posts raise very, very good questions. Please be assured that, now the dust has settled, they will be examined by the development teams.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Oops, I’m truly sorry. Will try not to do it again. Sorry R.I.P… (If you wouldn’t mind, what does R.I.P. stand for?)

Last night while in bed (when I couldn’t sleep) I thought of this post I made and how some mod was probably going to say this was against the rules (oh, I think I did this because of too much time spent in forums without great mods).

So then I started guessing which mod would tell me I posted against the rules, and I thought either L.A. or Xan, and I got it right!!!

The original meaning for R.I.P. originates from latin “requiescat in pace” and is handily translated to “rest in peace”.

Do you know R.I.P…?

!ot! but, you’re right jeremysbost :wink:

RIP : rest in peace

Xan

No but I know latin :slight_smile:

Frankly, I am afraid that!

In the end, I will ask COMODO to make my dinner and wash my clothes… Please, concentrate in the products that you have, don’t hug the world!

Oh oh! Comodo, can you make something that will make my dinner and wash my cloths?!? That would be great!.. (:LGH) (:TNG)

Ok guys, we’re far from on-topic…

I’m going to lock this thread, if you need it reopened RIP please pm me or any other mod with the link.

Regards,

Xan