Installed Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta No Blue Screens no problems

:grinning: installed Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta No Blue Screens No Install Problems Running Very Good its also running very light too using Windows 10 No Virtual Machine Ether was using Bitdefender Total Security With License But Bitdefender stopped updating its malware signatures for 9 hours so i uninstalled it put comodo on Liking it Much Better this new version Good Luck In This New Version Comodo Team

3 Likes

Hi mrtrout Thank you for this information we appriciate it as well as our team.

Thanks 1807
Best Regards Xcitium Team

I’m glad to hear that you’ve had a positive experience with Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta and that you haven’t encountered any issues such as blue screens or other problems. Comodo Internet Security is a suite of security tools designed to protect your computer from various online threats, including viruses, malware, and other malicious software.

It’s great that you’re actively keeping your system secure and testing out the latest beta version. Remember that beta versions are pre-release software, so they might still have some bugs or issues that haven’t been identified yet. If you’re comfortable using beta software and find it stable and effective, that’s fantastic!

If you encounter any issues in the future or have questions about using Comodo Internet Security, you can refer to their official support resources or community forums for assistance. Keeping your security software up to date is an important aspect of maintaining a safe and secure computing environment.

Does this mean that you can now install the beta version on your computer and your PC is protected? Or is the risk still too high?

Comodo Internet Security 2024 Beta Been Running Good On My Windows 10 64Bit PC MY PC RUNNING VERY GOOD LIKE I SAID haven’t encountered any issues such as blue screens or other problems. Here are a couple Of ScreenShots As Proof

Beta version plzzzz, i am still looking for